• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sales thread part 3. A bit of everything. Marvel/DC/Dell and Signatures.

35 posts in this topic

Daredevil 184 NM/NM+ Miller Drug Issue. OSPG 18.00 Board Price 14.00

Daredevil 186 NM-/NM OSPG 10.00 Board Price 6.00

Daredevil 190 NM/NM+ I have a few of these and they are all beautiful copies. 10.00

:takeit:

anymore?

I have more issues but not as minty fresh. some VF's and such I try and keep as much of this run stocked as possible. What numbers do you need.

I can gather a list but its got to be Mint or Near Mint

Daredevil 190 NM/NM+ I have a few of these and they are all beautiful copies. 10.00

anymore?

I have more issues but not as minty fresh. some VF's and such I try and keep as much of this run stocked as possible. What numbers do you need.

PM said list and ill begin the search. I have 15 boxes I cart to shows, 1 to be filled into the other 15, and 2 dollar boxes and a 25 cent box. Youd be amazed what I can find in those boxes haha

anymore?

PM said list and ill begin the search. I have 15 boxes I cart to shows, 1 to be filled into the other 15, and 2 dollar boxes and a 25 cent box. Youd be amazed what I can find in those boxes haha

i'll pm List tommorow.

Then you can give give me a new total

Up next is ...

Uncanny X-Men 222 VF $10.00 Wolverine and Sabrettoth battle. :news: SOLD !!!

XMen222.jpg

Okay this is a sore subject, got burned on Ebay bought this book a VF/NM

Captain America 119 $9.00 much less then I paid VG

Cap119.jpg

the bad BACK

Cap119back.jpg

No suggestions so far so...

Joker No. 1 VF w/small nic in spine. $30.00

Joker1.jpg

Worl War Hulk No.1 Diamond sketch variant NM+ was asking $20.00 Board price $15.00

Hulkvariant.jpg

Im at a loss here, I dont know what else to list. I will list more books tomorrow.

FYI - I have a full run of werewolf by night 1-32, avengers 200 through end near full, tomb of dracula 25-63, defenders 23-145, and many other runs. suggestions appreciated.

Today will be some Incredible Hulk McFarlanes (no 340 sorry) , some more uncanny X men, maybe some 200 and later avengers lots. And ill break into more DC's. Feel free to drop names of titles here.

More Miler DD's

Another 191 VF/VF+ one crease back cover. Cover perfect, corners sharp. $6.00

DD191NM.jpg

Another DD 184 NM/NM- $14.00

DD184.jpg

Dinner more coming

Last one for the night

Crisis on Infinite Earths 7 VF/NM has 1 1/16th inch tear on bottom of spine. Otherwise it would have been a 9.6/9.8 $10.00

Crisis7.jpg