• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Secret Invasion Sketch Covers Megathread

1,531 posts in this topic

Greg is a good buddy of mine, I help him set up at everyshow I can and man his table, and let me tell you he doesnt like doing quicky sketches at shows, he will usually set a time aside at the end of the show to do a few for fans, usually he just does something really fast.

Oh he made it clear he didnt want to do it. Let me ask you something, do you think he would do one on commission? I tried contacting him, or whoever runs his website, but I havent heard back yet.

BTW I just checked your sketch collection its ridiculously amazing

i just got this done by James Nguyen (Atomic Robo & Marvel Masterpiece sketch card artist) today....

dpjq-2.jpg

and i also bought one of his sketches as well...Spaceboy from Umbrella Academy for my wife...

spboy.jpg

you can contact him at scoundrelpublishing.com his user name is JamesQ and at www.jamesq.net.

I told him about these boards so he may pop up around here soon...super nice guy and a great artist (his sketch cards are amazing!).

j

Just got back from Planet Comicon late last night. Here' the only sketch I can show before they come back from the CGC. The premise: If he made a deal with Mephisto, is Spider-man the new Ghost Rider?

scan0007-1.jpg

Yeah, local guy. I was flipping through is portfolio of mostly non-Marvel stuff and the had a Spider-man/Ghost Rider hybrid. It was an idea he thought up, but the last print was already claimed by someone else, so I asked for a sketch of it.

I like the flaming webs and the skull/spider logo.

Just got back from Planet Comicon late last night. Here' the only sketch I can show before they come back from the CGC. The premise: If he made a deal with Mephisto, is Spider-man the new Ghost Rider?

scan0007-1.jpg

Totally unique. I like.

scan0007-1.jpg

Totally unique. I like.

That is b ad a ss everything about it the concept, the sketch, Love it

well i wasnt going to show it off till i got it back from cgc, but i already did in the kudos thread, so i might as well whore it out. thanx again PETER PALMER

grimes.jpg

TONY MOORE

i

just

peed

my

pants

j

Got this done back in January, finally back in-hand! I also posted 3 others in the Infinite Signature Thread. Enjoy!

SecretInvasion1-TrimpeWolverine.jpg