• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze Age FF's

52 posts in this topic

I just went through a small run I bought from an old friend of FF 130-300 just about complete. There are some books that won't be going to CGC for grading but still are in the VF, VF/NM and NM range. IF anyone is looking for a particular issue let me know and I can send a scan. $2.00 shipping anywhere in the U.S. Almost all of the books have tremendous gloss. Pricing would be per last years OS guide and 1 grade down. Sooo if it is listed as VF the price would be at fine.

Thanks!

Steve

Ok, well thanks guys for pointing that out to me......

Lets try again shall we?

FIrst here are the scans of 131(VF) and 132 (fn/vf probably the worst book of the group), (130 on the way to CGC)

Next reply will have a list of the books currently available.

Steve

ff131.jpg

ff132.jpg

Next here is what other books are available;

134(vf/nm), 135(vf), 136(vf), 137(vf/nm),139(vf/nm), 141(vf/nm but staple pull),144(vf/nm), 146(fn), 147(vf/nm), 153(vf), 156(vf/nm), 162(nm-),163(vf/nm), 165(nm-), 168(vf impact crease on l/s cover) looks real nice though!), 169(vf/vf+), 170(nm-), 177(fn), 178(vf), 180(vf/nm), 184(vf/nm), 189(nm-),

Those are the books up to #200. Scans are available for any of them.

Thanks,

Steve

:gossip:

:gossip: Guideline #6: Prices.

I just went through a small run I bought from an old friend of FF 130-300 just about complete. There are some books that won't be going to CGC for grading but still are in the VF, VF/NM and NM range. IF anyone is looking for a particular issue let me know and I can send a scan. $2.00 shipping anywhere in the U.S. Almost all of the books have tremendous gloss. Pricing would be per last years OS guide and 1 grade down. Sooo if it is listed as VF the price would be at fine.

Thanks!

Steve

:gossip:

:gossip: Guideline #6: Prices.

Thanks!

Steve

doh!

Ummm - maybe everyone doesn't have last year's OS? I don't. And maybe I'm taking the guidelines too literally, but I believe where it says "specific prices," they mean something a bit more specific than "last year's OS."

And I mean that respectfully; I may have even bought books from Steve before. :foryou:

Ok, well thanks guys for pointing that out to me......

Lets try again shall we?

FIrst here are the scans of 131(VF) and 132 (fn/vf probably the worst book of the group), (130 on the way to CGC)

Next reply will have a list of the books currently available.

Steve

ff131.jpg

ff132.jpg

:takeit: PM on its way!