• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archie cover price variants! 15 centers exist 1962-1963
7 7

198 posts in this topic

Of all the Archie 15 cent variants from that time, the grail is Madhouse 22, 1st appearance of Sabrina, I believe only one copy for sure is known to exist.

I read that too, in Overstreet, along with the addendum that there is little to no chance it will be available for sale any time soon...maybe another copy will turn up...

I'd be curious to see what issues are confirmed to exist and how many copies of each issue are known and then in what grade. This is the same kind of information that goes around in the bronze age 30 and 35 cent variant threads...

Archie Comics 130 15 Cent Price Variant 6.0

Archie 125 15 Cent Price Variant 7.0

Archie 127 15 Cent Price Variant 7.0

Archie's Madhouse 19 15 Cent Price Variant 4.0 & 5.0

Archie's Madhouse 24 15 Cent Price Variant 2.0

Archie's Girls Betty and Vernonica 77 15 Cent Price Variant 5.5 & 7.5

Archie's Madhouse 19 15 Cent Price Variant 4.0 & 5.0

Archie's Madhouse 24 15 Cent Price Variant 2.0

Archie's Pal Jughead 84 15 Cent Price Variant 5.0

Pep Comics 154 15 Cent Price Variant 1.5 & 4.5

Pep Comics 155 15 Cent Price Variant 3.0

Pep Comics 156 15 Cent Price Variant 3.0

I think that is all the slabbed copies.

Add these to the list...

Archie's Girls Betty and Vernonica 88 15 Cent Price Variant 4.5

Laugh Comics 132 15 Cent Price Variant 8.0 x2

Laugh Comics 138 15 Cent Price Variant 8.5

Tales Calculated to Drive You Bats 6 15 Cent Price Variant 6.5

Of all the Archie 15 cent variants from that time, the grail is Madhouse 22, 1st appearance of Sabrina, I believe only one copy for sure is known to exist.

I read that too, in Overstreet, along with the addendum that there is little to no chance it will be available for sale any time soon...maybe another copy will turn up...

I'd be curious to see what issues are confirmed to exist and how many copies of each issue are known and then in what grade. This is the same kind of information that goes around in the bronze age 30 and 35 cent variant threads...

I have seen 2 copies of the AMH 22 15c version (I own one of them).

I now own an Archie's Mad House #22 15 cent price variant :) Talk about rare price variants. I would imagine less than 10 copies exist of that book that are out there? I hope a Josie #1(1963) 15 cent price variant surfaces soon.

57 of the total 112 Archie price variants have surfaced that I am aware of.

I now own an Archie's Mad House #22 15 cent price variant :) Talk about rare price variants. I would imagine less than 10 copies exist of that book that are out there? I hope a Josie #1(1963) 15 cent price variant surfaces soon.

57 of the total 112 Archie price variants have surfaced that I am aware of.

(worship)