• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Red Hook Banned....

273 posts in this topic

Red and I shared PM's and he was always helpful. I wish he didn't do what he did. :sorry:

I will miss his photoshopping.

superbrad2.gif

Me too.

Take care of yourself Brad. :hi::foryou:

Me three.

Brad was the first Boardie to PM me (and made me spend a couple of hours doing stuff I hadn't planned on, but no worries (thumbs u ). Following that I read a lot of his old posts and got a better idea of his takes on a number of issues.

I would welcome an "unbanning".

In a larger sense, I am not real happy with the direction/atmosphere around here of late and I hope things improve.

My 12c

I'm sure that we'll be seeing Brad next week at the NYCComicCon.................probably have lunch and talk about Comic Books................... (thumbs u

he's also joined the ComicsCorral Board along with many of us in the past week. I joined to keep abreast of the Tec 27 saga, which gets weirder with each post from Eides and Hammer.............. :o

doh! Just what the world needed. Another comic book chat board with the exact same members discussing the exact same subjects, repeating the exact same arguments for all eternity.

I'm so excited

And I just can't hide it

I'm about to lose control

And I think I like it

doh! Just what the world needed. Another comic book chat board with the exact same members discussing the exact same subjects, repeating the exact same arguments for all eternity.

I'm so excited

And I just can't hide it

I'm about to lose control

And I think I like it

I'm not sure you can say that's it's the "exact same members" anymore, actually. lol

I'm not sure you can say that's it's the "exact same members" anymore, actually. lol

lol

review_kingmoon_3.jpg

56432-woohoo.gif

For those who don't know, this graemlin is about the only thing worth checking out at the Comics Corral.

Hey! Some of us like to think of it as our vacation home. :sumo:

I see, "Vacation Home" - is that kinda like "She went to the live with her Aunt up in Canada this summer, but she'll be back in time for her Senior Year." :gossip:

56432-woohoo.gif

For those who don't know, this graemlin is about the only worth checking out at the Comics Corral.

lol

Sad, but true.

Oh, and OldGuy posts over there....so there are two things.

56432-woohoo.gif

For those who don't know, this graemlin is about the only worth checking out at the Comics Corral.

lol

Sad, but true.

Yea, I'm a high volume poster, averaging about 0.8 posts a month. (thumbs u

56432-woohoo.gif

lol

Sad, but true.

Just because FT made a funny crack about you standing on your head and talking out your azz, you get all bitter about the Comics Corral.