• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nazi Covers

8 posts in this topic

This is my first post so -- Hello everyone! thumbsup2.gif

Has anyone compiled a comprehensive list of all goldenage comic covers that contain Hitler, Mousollini & Tojo? Or a list of all golden age Nazi covers? An example would be Batman #18 and of course, Captain A #1. Thanks and I hope that I can contribute competently to this wonderful forum! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Welcome, GA, you've come to the right place.

Here's a dusty old thread that might be of interest to you:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=comicgen&Number=67123&Forum=CatSearch-5&Words=hitler&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=1&Limit=100&Old=allposts&Main=67123&Search=true#Post67123

PS: I gave you 5 stars in advance. Hope you will help bring some life to this board.

I compiled a list of Hitler coves in ComicBook Marketplace #31 many years ago.

Timely

Hey Timely,

I don't have my CBMs handy, but I'm pretty sure I had a letter printed a few issues after your Hilter list was published, adding a few more to your list. I remember thinking it was cool that Gary published photos in the letters column of the 4 or 5 others that I'd come up with.