• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bad investment, something sinister or nothing at all?

7 posts in this topic

I would guess its a case of prices going down because people need money.

I would expect that even if a comic is a good investment some are going to liquidate them to cover margin calls with their stock accounts, paying off lines of credit against the rapidly dropping equity in the value of their house before the mortgage comes up for renewal etc...

it`s a good time to be a buyer for certain books, of course your Incredible Hulks 181 won`t be affected but good time to buy someting like this especially now that the US dollar is a all time low.

dollar tumbles to record low

now to find out if seller has any more good deals. lol.

Is Hulk 181 THAT rare? I think that if comic books start to deflate, Bronze books like Hulk 181 will be the first hit. Too much supply, imho.

it`s a good time to be a buyer for certain books, of course your Incredible Hulks 181 won`t be affected but good time to buy someting like this especially now that the US dollar is a all time low.

dollar tumbles to record low

now to find out if seller has any more good deals. lol.

Is Hulk 181 THAT rare? I think that if comic books start to deflate, Bronze books like Hulk 181 will be the first hit. Too much supply, imho.

with the movie coming next year, I expect even more movement of higher prices for 181.

I honestly don`t think it is that rare as hulk in the 1970`s had huge print runs.