• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Miracleman rarities
3 3

332 posts in this topic

Hi all

An updated MM / Alan Moore / 2000AD Badge "Tree" for those interested

These are all rare 1980s original tin badges

I have recently sold the four super-rare Warrior Miracleman badges to another collector (MM, YM, KM, Kimota 3rd row) so I don't own those anymore - but they are in very good hands

I magaged to find an original V for Vendetta badge - however turns out this isn't the Warrior version, but one put out by DC in 1988 to promote the launch of the coloured DC run (pretty pleased anyway)

I've also found 2 Watchmen 1986 originals!

Plus lots of new 2000AD ones - including Zenith, DR & Quinch, Judge Mortis etc

The quest continues... :)

DSCF0144_zpsyoushjvd.jpg

Some new pics

The original Warrior "hand-coloured original" large badges limited to 100 each

Warrior%20large%20badges_zpsq2aqxrsb.jpg

Alan Davis "Kimota" t-shirt in its original packaging

MM%20t-shirt%20Davis_zps5pipzwbh.jpg

Advert for the Eclipse t-shirt / sweatshirt

MM%20t-shirt%20ad_zpsem4048yq.jpg

Apocrypha flyer

EE%20The%20Myth%20x_zpsytxs1oiz.jpg

Silver Age flyer

EE%20Silver_zpsyyjgwilw.jpg

Comic Shop News

MM%20Comic%20Shop%20News%2077%20z_zpsy7fcuorb.jpg

McFarlane POGS

MM%20Pogs%202_zpstprxcn9k.jpg

I'm looking for the 2.25" hand coloured / colored metal Miracleman / Marvelman Quality badge. Ewan was kind enough to post a picture of the Warrior advert in an earlier post. With the exception of clothing, I've managed to collect all other MM merchandise released by Quality and Eclipse. Most of this was accomplished through keyword searches on the internet. At only 100 produced, this badge is extremely rare. It could possibly be the white whale. Please contact me if you have any leads. Thank you!

pin button 2 1/4"

Edited by chasehasadog82

I'm also looking for the Spanish "stigmata" postcard. Please contact me if you have one! Thank you

This postcard would probably be my no.1 hardest to find foreign (non US or UK) MM item

I sold both my copies last year

Did any of you get the Kimota t-shirt?

Hi all

An updated MM / Alan Moore / 2000AD Badge "Tree" for those interested

These are all rare 1980s original tin badges

I have recently sold the four super-rare Warrior Miracleman badges to another collector (MM, YM, KM, Kimota 3rd row) so I don't own those anymore - but they are in very good hands

I magaged to find an original V for Vendetta badge - however turns out this isn't the Warrior version, but one put out by DC in 1988 to promote the launch of the coloured DC run (pretty pleased anyway)

I've also found 2 Watchmen 1986 originals!

Plus lots of new 2000AD ones - including Zenith, DR & Quinch, Judge Mortis etc

The quest continues... :)

DSCF0144_zpsyoushjvd.jpg

i'm just now seeing this :sorry:

i would have loved to own that eclipse MM badge

Im sorry please help

Spawn did miracleman pogs? Is there a certain year of pogs I should be looking for?

Clearly I need all the miracleman pogs and a complete spawn set, but would like some help figureing out what Im looking for first.

Thanks

Im sorry please help

Spawn did miracleman pogs? Is there a certain year of pogs I should be looking for?

Clearly I need all the miracleman pogs and a complete spawn set, but would like some help figureing out what Im looking for first.

Thanks

From my index...

"TODD McFARLANE'S SPAWN SPOGZ The hottest collectible of 1993 -- and the only authorized Spawn foil-packs -- Todd McFarlane's SPOGZ! (Group 1: The Proto-Spogz) As originally issued, there were 5 unvarnished "proto-Spogz" -- convention giveaways -- that came out before the official set. Three of these bore Spawn images, with art by Todd McFarlane; the other two promoted Eclipse Comics and Larry Marder's Tales Of The Beanworld comics"

The "other two" are the MM logo one and the Eclipse logo one.

They are ultra-ultra-rare, I've seen just 2 in all the years I've been collecting MM. I recently sold my set to a boardie.

Awesome! HUGE tip of the hat to EwanUK. There obviously wouldn't be much to discuss in this topic without your input. Besides adding amazing items to various boardie's collections (including myself), you're also a wellspring of knowledge on the subject. Which in terms of collecting Miracleman is quite priceless. Cheers!

Edited by chasehasadog82