• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Miracleman rarities
3 3

332 posts in this topic

I'm looking to get my hands on some fresh new UK Warrior / Arken Sword sized bags and boards... Whenever I've asked at any of my LCS they give me a weird look :insane: and point me in the direction of the treasury sized bags... Any chance of someone being able to help me out? I don't need many....

I finally found a copy of Miracleman 1st. appearance in Warrior #1 any clue on the print run ?

014_zps02c67bf5.jpg

34,000 in UK

10,000 in USA

Data from Dez

Warrior 1 was dead for a long time

I've noticed recently it's picking up

Any genuine HIGH GRADE copies of Warrior are difficult to find

I'm looking to get my hands on some fresh new UK Warrior / Arken Sword sized bags and boards... Whenever I've asked at any of my LCS they give me a weird look :insane: and point me in the direction of the treasury sized bags... Any chance of someone being able to help me out? I don't need many....

Hi, they're just standard magazine size - that's what I use anyway

Hi, they're just standard magazine size - that's what I use anyway

Yes, that is what I am currently using, but the bags & boards are just slightly too small...

QjGs0F5.jpg?1

Qfu6F4R.jpg?1

k08pU3C.jpg?1

Got frames! (thumbs u

looking good

who won the "stigmata" postcard? be nice to see here

I know!!!! I missed out on both of the ones you auctioned!

If by chance a boardie won one of them.... I am always looking to buy! (thumbs u

I've said it before, and I'll say it again....the "Eclipse Archive Editions" have absolutely no business being in blue slabs. The books were foiled decades after the fact, and not by Eclipse, which had been out of business for a decade when this was done. It's absolutely no different from any other after-market additions to a book, and should be in Qualified slabs.

Sigh.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again....the "Eclipse Archive Editions" have absolutely no business being in blue slabs. The books were foiled decades after the fact, and not by Eclipse, which had been out of business for a decade when this was done. It's absolutely no different from any other after-market additions to a book, and should be in Qualified slabs.

Sigh.

I absolutely agree with you 100%

I'm arriving pretty late to this party, but this may be of interest.

I read Miracleman real-time in the 1980s. Had the entire series, #1-24, most (probably all) of the associated, Eclipse-published issues. But they had long been stored away, untouched for many years, and I didn't really think much about them. Coming across this forum recently, I've been amazed that 1980s material has seen some collecting revival, and the intensity of interest in Miracleman floored me.

So I dug out (probably) everything today, including this -- yes, original owner, bagged and boxed everything back in the day -- the 2D version of the Miracleman 3D issue (I've decided to obscure my copy's serial number for now):

Cover, indistinguishable from regular 3D:

MM3D2D_01.jpg

Page 1:

MM3D2D_02.jpg

cat yronwode's signature on an interior page:

MM3D2D_03.jpg

I handled it today, to take these pics, for the first time since probably 1990, maybe earlier.

It is not for sale today. It may be in the near future.

What now? Should I have it graded?

It is on the inside cover that will not get the qualified label.

Qfu6F4R.jpg?1

k08pU3C.jpg?1

Got frames! (thumbs u

looking good

who won the "stigmata" postcard? be nice to see here

Whoever is running this tumbler account is in possession of one of those glorious "stigmata" postcards...

http://miracleblog.tumblr.com/page/25

:baiting: if you are a boardie... :takeit:

Ah yes that's my Canadian friend, not sure if he's on the boards

many of his pics are from items I've sold him

The other postcard was bought by Derek, of MM 26 fame