• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original art- price slashed

41 posts in this topic

Won't Logan become jealous now? devil.gif

I can always change loyalties again. Right now, you're online, he's not.

He's on invisible mode now so you never know! crazy.gif

AHA! I KNEW IT! tonofbricks.gif

And to think that Greggy was the one who told me to go invisible! O fickle fate, why hast thou forsaken... er, he?

And to think that Greggy was the one who told me to go invisible! O fickle fate, why hast thou forsaken... er, he?

Snooze ya loose, college boy. I've got a new honey now.

Btw, I see the brain trust in the WC has deemed us both to be intellectually challenged. Are you as devestated as I am? Woe is we! Put in our place by people grasp their behinds when they get a headache! I am filled with shame at my startlingly low IQ.

And just for you, a Simpson's quote: "Doctor says you eat any more babies, they's gonna take yore foot."

-- Joanna

Btw, I see the brain trust in the WC has deemed us both to be intellectually challenged. Are you as devestated as I am? Woe is we! Put in our place by people grasp their behinds when they get a headache! I am filled with shame at my startlingly low IQ.

And just for you, a Simpson's quote: "Doctor says you eat any more babies, they's gonna take yore foot."

-- Joanna

cloud9.gif

"Well, back you go to wait for a woman of less discriminatin' tastes. :::puts boots back on telephone lines::: Hey! I kin call my mom from up here! HEY MA! GET OFF THE DANGED ROOF!"

Yes, with my IQ rating a mere 48, it's a wonder I can tie my own shoes in the morning! Wait... is that why I have velcro?? confused.gif Don't those fools understand that I cut my teeth down here in the bowels of the CGC forum with the likes of Greggy and Beyonder??

-- Joanna

cloud9.gif

"Well, back you go to wait for a woman of less discriminatin' tastes. :::puts boots back on telephone lines::: Hey! I kin call my mom from up here! HEY MA! GET OFF THE DANGED ROOF!"

Yes, with my IQ rating a mere 48, it's a wonder I can tie my own shoes in the morning! Wait... is that why I have velcro?? confused.gif Don't those fools understand that I cut my teeth down here in the bowels of the CGC forum with the likes of Greggy and Beyonder??

You still haven't mastered the art of baggin' me! cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

-- Joanna

cloud9.gif

You still haven't mastered the art of baggin' me! cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

Greggy, yo' momma's got a glass eye with a fish in it.

Don't those fools understand that I cut my teeth down here in the bowels of the CGC forum with the likes of Greggy and Beyonder?

What? No Pov? Anti-Troll!!!!!

I don't want them to know that I'm not afraid to pick on our geriatric population! I have to maintain **some** amount of moral high-handedness!

Greggy, yo' momma's got a glass eye with a fish in it

WEAK!!!

Greggy, yo' momma's got a peg leg that's two inches too short so all she does is stump around in circles all day.

confused.gif

Greggy, yo' momma's got a glass eye with a fish in it

WEAK!!!

Greggy, yo' momma's got a peg leg that's two inches too short so all she does is stump around in circles all day.

confused.gif

I don't know. confused-smiley-013.gif

Your baggin' is as impotent as the Jayhawks power game! sumo.gif

I have to maintain **some** amount of moral high-handedness!

I agree. When are you going to start?

frown.gifsorry.gif

flowerred.gif

And Joanna still has a cool piece of art up on ebay!

It didn't sell. Time for a new plan.

frown.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Well, it happens. My comics are doing fairly well right now, because I've got all the Wonder Woman collectors filling their want lists with my books. These early SA WW's are so difficult to find -- took me years. And every once in awhile I find a truly beautiful book in my collection. Found one today: WW108

Not NM, but for a late 50's DC, it's a stunner.

I'm shocked that I actually bought it. Must've been the only copy I ever found. (I usually went for cheapest, not best-looking).

frown.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Well, it happens. My comics are doing fairly well right now, because I've got all the Wonder Woman collectors filling their want lists with my books. These early SA WW's are so difficult to find -- took me years. And every once in awhile I find a truly beautiful book in my collection. Found one today: WW108

Not NM, but for a late 50's DC, it's a stunner.

I'm shocked that I actually bought it. Must've been the only copy I ever found. (I usually went for cheapest, not best-looking).

I think Ebay might be the worst place to sell original art on Earth. It's just hard to search through, hard to distinguish the *real* stuff from the *amateur*, and it's just danged hard to search through!

Granted, this is good for like myself... but bad for fine, upstanding humanoids like yourself, Joanna. sorry.gif