• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite GG in the GGA?

56 posts in this topic

Sheena, Rula, Tiger Girl, Phantom Lady... so many to choose from... Who's your favorite good girl from the good girl books of the 40s and 50s.

I vote for Sky Girl from Jumbo Comics. Explanatory panel to be scanned shortly.

And does the G in GGA refer to the girls "Good girl" art or the art as in Good "girl art." Inquiring minds need to know.

Then again, Jo-Jo's girl friend Tanee had more of that "girl next door" look. I've always considered this Jo-Jo cover to be an overlooked gem. Jack Kamen sure could draw sweet and innocent looking women.

Sorry seank, I've got to pick Fox's gals over Fiction House's.

jojo11.jpg

ECFANMAN

Sheena, Rula, Tiger Girl, Phantom Lady... so many to choose from... Who's your favorite good girl from the good girl books of the 40s and 50s.

I vote for Sheena, Rula, Tiger Girl, Phantom Lady! Oh yeah! Lettuce not forget Princess Pantha, Tangi and Blonde Phantom! How the heck can one choose? 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gifgrin.gif

Her name is Cathy, stepdaughter of Lord Ethingwell (the bald guy in chains). Do you want me get you her phone number? She's a nice gal, but she has some "issues" with her stepdad (he murdered dear old mom).

ECFANMAN

Phone number and favorite gift would be appreciated! grin.gif

Her name is Cathy, stepdaughter of Lord Ethingwell (the bald guy in chains). Do you want me get you her phone number? She's a nice gal, but she has some "issues" with her stepdad (he murdered dear old mom).

ECFANMAN

Phone number and favorite gift would be appreciated! grin.gif

You might want to bring her a few juicy stakes. She needs to put some meat on the bones of her helpers. (Hope you don't mind the extra company. They tend to be a bit protective.)

ECFANMAN

my vote for best thread in months goes to this one thumbsup2.gif and hey POV, thats MY chick man, geeez....i had her chain venus up for YOU....some people have no appreciation for good deeds.....

and i know its cliched but Phantom Lady #17 has to be the most pulse pounding cover i've seen blush.gif That suzie does kick some tail though! Thanks shield!

I vote for Sheena, Rula, Tiger Girl, Phantom Lady! Oh yeah! Lettuce not forget Princess Pantha, Tangi and Blonde Phantom! How the heck can one choose? 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gifgrin.gif

Yes, it is, er, hard to choose. I guess my moniker let's you know where my sympathies lie. Beyond the Kamen women, though, we shouldn't overlook the considerable [!@#%^&^]-et that is Joe Doolin's Sheena.

589a8b4e67c0d_297878-Jumbo82.jpg.b831928a109e90858fc958be2321abf5.jpg