• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man

7 posts in this topic

I know this is the gold thread, but comic geeks are comic geeks; when you go to see the movie, DO NOT LEAVE UNTIL THE CREDITS RUN. there is a little bonus there that will make you smile, especially marvel lovers.

I know this is the gold thread, but comic geeks are comic geeks; when you go to see the movie, DO NOT LEAVE UNTIL THE CREDITS RUN. there is a little bonus there that will make you smile, especially marvel lovers.

luckily, they left the lights off during our showing yesterday, so I made the kids stay...they had no "clue" who that was, but it was neat for me (thumbs u

Tell me, what did you think of the casting for that one part at the end?

based on the Ultimate universe, just about "perfect" (thumbs u

LOVED it. and i'm a little surprised i did, since the only two complete s. a. runs i've kept over the years are spidey and the one of whom we speak. was my co-favorite back in the day.