• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thoughts On Mouse Guard?

20 posts in this topic

And this is? (shrug)

I don't get it?

Shouldn't there be a pic?

Are you asking about the big hardcover?

Mouse Guard: Fall 1152 is very good. It kinda has a Watership Down flavor to it, and is a good read for adults and kids. The artwork is beautiful, and I'm looking forward to the next HC TPB.

From what I understand, the first issue of the comic release sells quite well.

(thumbs u

I saw this in a Borders and it looked somewhat interesting. What'd the rest of you think?

I loved the look and feel of the story and I'm not someone that buys very many modern comics. I picked up hc collected edition when it came out and it lived up to all my expectations. It's an independent sword/fantasy type of story and I would think those that like Bone & Castle Waiting would enjoy it.

There are 2 different HC

Fall 1152

Winter 1152

I really liked the first 2 HC, I would recommend them.

"Them"? I know of only one.

Nope, Winter 1152 HC has not been released. They only just released issue #4 of the the 6 issue Winter series.

Wiki on Mouse Guard

There are 2 different HC

Fall 1152

Winter 1152

I really liked the first 2 HC, I would recommend them.

"Them"? I know of only one.

Nope, Winter 1152 HC has not been released. They only just released issue #4 of the the 6 issue Winter series.

Wiki on Mouse Guard

(thumbs u

Tells you how organized I am haha.

I just checked and sure enough it was only a pre-order on chapters.ca. Thats a clear cut sign that I buy wayyyy too many books and comics. I read the regular issues and thought I already had the HC, I guess I need to pay better attention to what is arriving in my orders.