• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Yikes, My Wife Wants To Move

238 posts in this topic

Move to Chicago.... :sumo:

:roflmao:

My sister in law lives there. I would rather shoot my ballz off :applause:

How can you shoot your balls off when your wife already has them in her purse?

Never been married I take it hm

After hearing all our stories , I'm betting DOC knows better than to get married .

But a Chelsey Handler type might be what he needs . She would rip him a new one , fer sure !.... :/:/.........................................BH

No, I'm not married and I will tell you another thing: You don't have to go to hell to know what goes on there. (thumbs u

:golfclap:

I know what you meant lol

I don't know what I'll do when I get your age. :tonofbricks:

You a youngen Doc?

My age is 47 :gossip:

Move to Chicago.... :sumo:

:roflmao:

My sister in law lives there. I would rather shoot my ballz off :applause:

How can you shoot your balls off when your wife already has them in her purse?

Never been married I take it hm

After hearing all our stories , I'm betting DOC knows better than to get married .

But a Chelsey Handler type might be what he needs . She would rip him a new one , fer sure !.... :/:/.........................................BH

No, I'm not married and I will tell you another thing: You don't have to go to hell to know what goes on there. (thumbs u

:golfclap:

Yeah , there's alot of fine print stuff that us guys don't really read before marriage .

Not to mention the stuff written w/ invisable ink .. mehmeh...................................BH