• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Yikes, My Wife Wants To Move

238 posts in this topic

Ladies huh?

Regular Playboy there Doc lol

I wasn't referring to multiple partners. I meant women as a hole. :(

Fixed that for you.

I'm not getting any anyway, so I really don't need your help. meh

Well, hanging around here all day certainly won't benefit you in the scoring department either. :P

Ladies huh?

Fixed that for you.

Well, hanging around here all day certainly won't benefit you in the scoring department either. :P

Scoring advice from Captain Red Pants. lol

j/k :foryou:

you're right. :gossip:

Well, Nik, you could always move to Texas. I think that's where my job will be taking me before the end of the year. There's no state tax and the cost of living is much less there. I know how it is in MA. I lived there for a year and always cried when I saw how much tax was being taken out of my paycheck. Damn Taxachusetts! :censored:

Well, Nik, you could always move to Texas. I think that's where my job will be taking me before the end of the year. There's no state tax and the cost of living is much less there. I know how it is in MA. I lived there for a year and always cried when I saw how much tax was being taken out of my paycheck. Damn Taxachusetts! :censored:

My ex-almost-brother-in-law lives in Houston. It is a very nice place.

Red Pants worked for Rod Stewart, Loverboy and Andy!

That was the 80s. :makepoint:

Aren't the Eighties back? I hope so, because my wardrobe never left.

I guess you could make a red , furry Van Halen jumpsuit out of that avatar of yours . :grin:............................BH

I guess you could make a red , furry Van Halen jumpsuit out of that avatar of yours . :grin:............................BH

Speaking of avatars, nice work with the Steranko art. So much better than ManRam . . .

Charlotte WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO North Carolina Thats the area to be in Nik

:banana:

See my earlier post in this thread. :baiting::grin:

I wouldnt want Nik to move to Lenoir either :whatthe:

If your address changed I'm in big doo doo. :P Someone going to get some nice books.

It would be a shame to see you move further away before we even get a chance to meet. :(

If you do move, I believe Joey made a statement about mechanics and marinas. This is a very good idea. Boats break down all the time. (I know this from experience) :grin: If you do end up moving, you should do some research for an area that has a lot of waterways.

Mechanical work on boats is not much different than cars where the engines are concerned. Our boat has 1979 twin V-8 Ford Pleasurecraft 230 HP with Holly 4 barrel carbs. The transmission/V-drives are different. You could easily figure out the other maintenance. (No tires or brakes to fix) :grin:

Just imagine being able to take some nice yachts out for a test run on a daily basis.

It would be a shame to see you move further away before we even get a chance to meet. :(

If you do move, I believe Joey made a statement about mechanics and marinas. This is a very good idea. Boats break down all the time. (I know this from experience) :grin: If yopu do end up moving, you should do some research for an area that has a lot of waterways.

Mechanical work on boats is not much different than cars where the engines are concerned. Our boat has 1979 twin V-8 Ford Pleasurecraft 230 HP with Holly 4 barrel carbs. The transmission/V-drives are different. You could easily figure out the other maintenance. (No tires or brakes to fix) :grin:

Just imagine being able to take some nice yachts out for a test run on a daily basis.

He's not moving anywhere . He just needs to plan a covert operation to get some of his balls back !..........................................BH

The wife and I are thinking of moving to FL at the moment. We've lived here in WA state for 11 years now and she's tired of the continual rain.

The only thing I dread about moving is job search and such, but we didn't have a problem when we moved here from Reno so it's just me.

I'd like to wait until the housing market settles though and I certainly wouldn't mind getting out of the freakin' mortgage industry. :eek:

Speaking of avatars, nice work with the Steranko art. So much better than ManRam . . .

Thanks Sean . I guess I was subconsciously avoiding becoming a full fledged comic nerd on the Internet w/ my custom made logo . ........Oh well !!. :/:/ ...........................................BH

Ladies huh?

Fixed that for you.

Scoring advice from Captain Red Pants. lol

j/k :foryou:

you're right. :gossip:

I suggest that you don your own pair of red pants and you too can be a babe magnet. Plus you'd be Lieutenant Red Pants. :banana:

Thanks Sean . I guess I was subconsciously avoiding becoming a full fledged comic nerd on the Internet w/ my custom made logo . ........Oh well !!. :/:/ ...........................................BH

Ahem. :hi:

Nik,

My wife wants to move too....maybe we can do a house swap for a year....you're wife can live in Alaska and then she'll be happy to return home.

I think my wife might be satisfied with upgrading our home to lake front within a few miles and for around $400-600K more though.

Hopefully the vacation and writing down pros and cons works for you. Just don't get into a discussion about it without slowing the pace....it's stressful to think about starting over............I don't envy you..........but I'm sure it'll work out.

Good mechanics and body shops are worth their weight in Gold in AK though if you do decide to move on up. I just spent $2,600 on some long deferred maintenance on our expedition :lol: think of the cool comic I could have bought for that.

I smell a reality show here.

Nik,

My wife wants to move too....maybe we can do a house swap for a year....you're wife can live in Alaska and then she'll be happy to return home.

I think my wife might be satisfied with upgrading our home to lake front within a few miles and for around $400-600K more though.

Hopefully the vacation and writing down pros and cons works for you. Just don't get into a discussion about it without slowing the pace....it's stressful to think about starting over............I don't envy you..........but I'm sure it'll work out.

Good mechanics and body shops are worth their weight in Gold in AK though if you do decide to move on up. I just spent $2,600 on some long deferred maintenance on our expedition :lol: think of the cool comic I could have bought for that.

I smell a reality show here.

What are you saying? Swap wives too? :o