• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kick Azz

51 posts in this topic

Couldnt get a copy this week, diamond said it was only letting out so many copies per store and more are to be shipped next week.... Someone get me a copy of #3

Pleeeeassee

Bought issue #3 with no idea what it's about. Almost bailed after seeing Millar ripped off the actual video that was on you tube a while ago, but forced myself to keep reading - and by the end thought it was pretty good. I'll buy the next issue.

Is anyone reading this series,and is it good? hm

YES & YES !

:o:censored: :censored: :censored:!!! I just finished reading # 3 and if this

is the direction that this book taking, then I say BRING IT ON!!!

You so rarely get a book that so challenges a reader, but this book is

all about doing just that. I have no idea how far they are doing to take

this, but I look forward to each issue that is to come.

Picked up my copy of #3 yesterday and it's another solid issue! (thumbs u

This is a book that holds your interest because the authors put some thought into it and actually make things happen that are memorable. With what happened at the end of this issue, I can see where morals will come into play and be questioned. Also it might happen that our hero is blamed for what happened and will be hunted by the law... (shrug)

Picked up my copy of #3 yesterday and it's another solid issue! (thumbs u

This is a book that holds your interest because the authors put some thought into it and actually make things happen that are memorable. With what happened at the end of this issue, I can see where morals will come into play and be questioned. Also it might happen that our hero is blamed for what happened and will be hunted by the law... (shrug)

Issue 3 was GREAT ! And I can see what you are saying with the direction of the book.