• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake?

5,958 posts in this topic

anyone want a pop tart (shrug)

Buy me breakfast ! :sumo:

Spoke with Marnin last night. We were talking about you :gossip:

And PM coming at you (thumbs u

Woke up this morn.....went into the kitchen and what did I find??? It seems that the wife and grandaughter had been baking choc chip cookies after I went to bed.............

mmmmmm......cookies !!! (thumbs u

I was trying to figure out how come there where so many posts in one night on this thread. I never seen so many..... then I saw we had a female collector post and I figured out why.

I see what you did there. :baiting:

What did he do. State the fact that you are probably the only interaction some of these guys will have with a female.

Cept' me and Grinder we're good to go. But the wives hold us down.

Aint that right Hooka' (directed at Grinder BTW) (thumbs u

I was trying to figure out how come there where so many posts in one night on this thread. I never seen so many..... then I saw we had a female collector post and I figured out why.

No, really..... :roflmao:

What did he do. State the fact that you are probably the only interaction some of these guys will have with a female.

punk Bltch!

hm

speak for yourself - I'm a DJ :devil:

And....

(shrug)

the wife is thinking of greener pastures lately :juggle:

And....

(shrug)

interaction :gossip:

My wife is going back to Texas :sorry:

:P

:cry:

My wife is about to explode. Thats the worst I can say. Sorry to hear about the situations though.