• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake?

5,958 posts in this topic

Hahahahahahaha typo's.

Although typo's in that nature have been running gags with some of my friends around here after a certain cookbook was released...

I dont wanna know. But who is that creepy broad in your avatar?

Me. Creepin you out. :whistle:

(shrug) Yea..

:kidaround:

Hey man you wanna stare at some pre-teen holding a stuffed animal more power to you. But the photo looks like it should be in a horror movie. Butcher knife behind the bear??

Hahahahahahaha typo's.

Although typo's in that nature have been running gags with some of my friends around here after a certain cookbook was released...

(shrug) Yea..

Hey man you wanna stare at some pre-teen holding a stuffed animal more power to you. But the photo looks like it should be in a horror movie. Butcher knife behind the bear??

:makepoint:

:gossip: shes 22

Hahahahahahaha typo's.

(shrug) Yea..

.........I'm 22. Not going to deny the possibility of a knife behind me though.

Hahahahahahaha typo's.

(shrug) Yea..

Yea. I used to frequent Baltimore. If I ever pull out my old albums I will post some Pics.

I got some for you too grinder. You would LOVE my photo album.

Hahahahahahaha typo's.

(shrug) Yea..

That avatar is boring :baiting: