• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake?

5,958 posts in this topic

My wife is watching Queen of the Damned.

I wanna punch the singer of Disturbed in the face so BAD!!!

Seriously I hate that guy such a doooooooosh.

I had to work one of there shows once. Singer is whining about how he looks the way he does, and everyone who dresses like him should be proud because yadda yadda yadda. Look, he makes mad money the fat kid wearing the eye paint MAYBE makes $7.25 cents and his boss makes him work in the back room. Dont egg these damn kids on, ya look like a fool, you arent tough, and the guy telling you its cool is a total girl.

After that he starts talking about George W and all this political nonsense. Which I start talking to the other bouncers and say " If I paid $45.00 to see this god awful band, I would be mad to not here very much music". Which actually led to me taking my water bottle and lobbing it behind me, which was on the stage. Didnt hit the guy but he whined about it.

I have tons of these gems...

Never heard the soundtrack, but that guy. When I used to work at Hot Topic his face would be on all our magazines, and his interviews....He comes off as a dooosh.

Worst Store EVER!!!!

Never heard the soundtrack, but that guy. When I used to work at Hot Topic his face would be on all our magazines, and his interviews....He comes off as a dooosh.

Worst Store EVER!!!!

I could write volumes of novels talking about what a company HT is. Ugh. Worst 3 years of my life.

I didn't go to many shows this year, but I saw the Misfits 4 times this year.

Worst Store EVER!!!!

I could write volumes of novels talking about what a company HT is. Ugh. Worst 3 years of my life.

Jerry Only and friends....

Saw them a few times. Sang a few songs at birchill once here in NJ, used to talk with Jerry often. Not any more though.

Havent been to a show in 2 years now.

Worst Store EVER!!!!

Jerry Only and friends....

Saw them a few times. Sang a few songs at birchill once here in NJ, used to talk with Jerry often. Not any more though.

Havent been to a show in 2 years now.

The Jerry Only Band, The Suckfits, I've heard them all before. :P

He's a nice enough guy. Dez and Robo are pretty rad though. When I saw Danzig in 07 he fell of stage during a song and broke his shoulder.

Danzig got his clocked cleaned by the singer of the North Side Kings. One shot, KO.

Saw Danzig once. I think I have seen every band I ever liked at this point.

Minus the Ramones, Black Flag (but saw circle jerks and morris does covers and was my favorite singer). Wow I think thats it...