• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake?

5,958 posts in this topic

i have the heat turned on, but my toes are ice cold. it's also windy as heck here...

You wouldn't like it here. Colder than a witches pit (arm). -30 C :cry:

Tee hee. It's "only" -15 C here in Toronto.

Whenever life gets me down, I find myself repeating the words "at least I don't live in Edmonton". It works in virtually any situation. I was just lamenting the fact that I can't get warm the way nature intended because my girlfriend is in Russia for the holidays, and I pulled out this little mantra. It works every time, and with virtually any other province. Swapping out the "I don't live in Edmonton" with "I'm not married" also works well in various situations.

Don't mind me, I've had a few.

I stocked up before the snow fall (thumbs u

Very smart :applause:

i usually have a case of natty boh (bonus points if you know what that is) in my fridge...but tonight? none.

National Bohemian, colloquially called Natty Boh, is an American beer originally brewed in Baltimore, Maryland, but now brewed by the Miller Brewing Company in Eden, North Carolina and distributed by the Pabst Brewing Company. First brewed in 1885 by the National Brewing Company, whose other brands were National Premium and Colt 45 malt liquor, this Bohemian-style beer's slogan had long been "From the Land of Pleasant Living," a reference to the Chesapeake Bay.

:cool:

I actually have very little food in the fridge, no condiments, no vegetables, nothing with Julia Robert's name on it, and no Christmas decorations; but my mini bar is stacked!