• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake?

5,958 posts in this topic

...and or maybe during work as well....

its actually a really easy job, but our new store manager isn't doing a good job.

But of course! :acclaim:

I think I would have problems with this:

My sister used to work at a Borders and they used to let workers take books home to read, kind of like the Library. She didnt bring all of hers back especially after she left the job.

I would probably unintentionally abuse a system like that! (being the Uncontrolled Bibliophile with a Packrat mentality that I am...)

The worst thing about living next to a community college is the lack of part time jobs available. No one wants to hire a high schooler when there are thousands of people who are more qualified and older than you looking for a job.

Was cold here to in Mass...thankfully no snow tho :makepoint:

Was cold here to in Mass...thankfully no snow tho :makepoint:

Freezin my butt off today in MA! No snow, just ice everywhere!

What part of MA?

I went to the beginning of this thread and checked out the date it started (5/10/08) and tried to remember how nice and warm it was back then :cloud9: