• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake?

5,958 posts in this topic

Just finished watching The Gorgon...old Hammer Film with Cushing and Lee... (thumbs u

Jim

I Love that one. Scared the HEEELLL Out of me as a kid watching Creature Double Feature on Saturday Afternoon

I'd never seen it...pretty damn good. Hell, a bad Hammer film is better than 95% of the that's showing on cable at this hour...

Was in the BX a couple days ago Christmas shopping and sitting there was a DvD of 4 Hammer Films for $10. Can't beat that and I still have three more to watch... :grin:

Jim

Just finished watching The Gorgon...old Hammer Film with Cushing and Lee... (thumbs u

Jim

I Love that one. Scared the HEEELLL Out of me as a kid watching Creature Double Feature on Saturday Afternoon

I'd never seen it...pretty damn good. Hell, a bad Hammer film is better than 95% of the that's showing on cable at this hour...

Was in the BX a couple days ago Christmas shopping and sitting there was a DvD of 4 Hammer Films for $10. Can't beat that and I still have three more to watch... :grin:

Jim

How goes the Military Retired life? :baiting:

How goes the Military Retired life? :baiting:

Really, really well. Much better than I envisioned.

As you know, you have alot of trepidation about what you're going to do after leaving military life. For me, I've been lucky enough to get a really great job, which pays extremely well, doing the same type work I did in the military. Still working and interacting with the military, and some of the same folks, but I'm not wearing a uniform everyday or falling under some of the more silly aspects of the military.

Life is good...had I known it would've turned out this way, I'd have retired a year and a half earlier...

Jim