• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

Now THIS has me excited!!! :o

Is there any cover for TWD that comes out that DOESN'T excite you? :baiting:

Ummm....no probably not :insane:

Even the "Obscenely-Big-Head-Carl" covers excite me :cloud9:

TheWalkingDead_575tall.jpg

That cover doesn't look like a typical Adlard (very detailed)...but if they end up going there...that's exactly where I was hoping we will get--some perspective on the scope of the problem.

It goes without saying that this cover freakin rocks!

Sterling

Is there a link to the story talking about this cover? (shrug)

C

Is there a link to the story talking about this cover? (shrug)

C

Chris, It was posted at newsarama as a "teaser image" and really nothing was said about it. Some feel it is just a limited edition print (possibly the one given out at the SDCC?) and some think it is an upcoming cover. Here is a link to the newsarama article. The "related images" on the top right of the article is where the image can be found, #3 of 4:

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/080717-ImageSDCC.html

--Steve :)

Pretty cool news here:

In celebration of the Five Year Anniversary of The Waking Dead, Image Comics presents a full-color hardback collection of the first 50 covers of the series, as well as covers for the various collected editions of the series, with added sketch material and commentary. Featuring art from Charlie Adlard, Tony Moore and Cliff Rathburn, with a commentary by creator Robert Kirkman.

Image, hardback, 120 pages, published October 2008

GN5580.jpg

Pretty cool news here:

In celebration of the Five Year Anniversary of The Waking Dead, Image Comics presents a full-color hardback collection of the first 50 covers of the series, as well as covers for the various collected editions of the series, with added sketch material and commentary. Featuring art from Charlie Adlard, Tony Moore and Cliff Rathburn, with a commentary by creator Robert Kirkman.

Image, hardback, 120 pages, published October 2008

GN5580.jpg

:takeit: