• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

On 8/2/2021 at 9:25 PM, BladeTX said:

Actually you can't.  There was a 0.5.  Guy had it on the floor of his car for 3 years.  But is sold for over $900.  Sort of a bizarre oddity 😂🤣. It got widely reported so I suspect it was bought for the story.

Yeah gocollect has .5 at $24.  That one had a story so it got pumped.

I guarantee .5 is not a $900 book normally. 😂

On 8/20/2021 at 3:45 PM, Crops068 said:

Wonder why you heard about this…… 😂

& @BladeTX

This guy tried to sell it a while back, too (he's a high roller...with apparently deep pockets).  He must have shelved it after not selling it the first time (I think he was asking 25K for it back then).  20K seems on the high end of what I think one would sell for at the current climate but I'm not sure what he's got in it.  For what it's worth, I hope it sells for 20K!!!  B|

On 8/20/2021 at 8:12 PM, Sensei Ryan said:

& @BladeTX

This guy tried to sell it a while back, too (he's a high roller...with apparently deep pockets).  He must have shelved it after not selling it the first time (I think he was asking 25K for it back then).  20K seems on the high end of what I think one would sell for at the current climate but I'm not sure what he's got in it.  For what it's worth, I hope it sells for 20K!!!  B|

GPS has the highest recorded sale at $20. I think it's a matter of time that it hits/breaks that. TWD isn't going anywhere and when the movie eventually comes out, I think it'll help propel things again.

On 8/21/2021 at 12:37 PM, bigclutch said:

GPS has the highest recorded sale at $20. I think it's a matter of time that it hits/breaks that. TWD isn't going anywhere and when the movie eventually comes out, I think it'll help propel things again.

Hey BC, I've been doing a lot of research on these.  I found a confirmed eBay sale on March 7, 2016 for $22,825 unless someone doctored a screen shot back then.  Agree these are all destined to be $20K+ books.   Do you have one?  I know you've stockpiled your share of TWD 9.9s over the years.

On 8/21/2021 at 3:18 PM, BladeTX said:

Hey BC, I've been doing a lot of research on these.  I found a confirmed eBay sale on March 7, 2016 for $22,825 unless someone doctored a screen shot back then.  Agree these are all destined to be $20K+ books.   Do you have one?  I know you've stockpiled your share of TWD 9.9s over the years.

I don't have a large stockpile of TWD. Just a few copies that I've picked up along the way.