• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Parkinson's Collection -- 10% of all proceeds to be donated!!

700 posts in this topic

ASM #18 (1964)

1st appearance Ned Leeds (later Hobgoblin), 3rd appearance Sandman, FF cameo

Low grade filler, cover separate at top and nearly at bottom, decent looking copy for grade

2008 Guide value = $40

$25

Spiderman18.jpg

ASM #40 (1966)

Key SA book! 1st told origin the Green Goblin

Top staple starting to separate from cover, significant staining bc (though mostly interior)

2.5 (presents better)

2008 Guide value = $48

$30

Spiderman40.jpg

Hey Mark, I was just wondering if ASM Annuals 7-9 are reprints or do they contain some original material? I know #9 covers a lot of the material from the Spec. SM #2 magazine, and I can ballpark the issues covered on 7 & 8, but didn't know if there was some other original stuff in there as well. Thanks!

Forrest

Hey Mark, I was just wondering if ASM Annuals 7-9 are reprints or do they contain some original material? I know #9 covers a lot of the material from the Spec. SM #2 magazine, and I can ballpark the issues covered on 7 & 8, but didn't know if there was some other original stuff in there as well. Thanks!

Forrest

All reprints except the cover to #7 is new.