• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pedigree Certificates?

4 posts in this topic

I have some pedigreed books I would like to submit that have come with beautiful certificates from their founders. Does CGC return these certificates with the books or will I lose these? Also, if they are not returned with the book may I instead send a copy of the certificate and keep the original for my own records?

Thank you,

Joseph

• Administrator

We do need a copy of the certificate to verify the pedigree and will make every effort to return the certificates to you, but you may keep the originals and send a photocopy for safekeeping if you prefer.

I have a book that I purchased from another member that is a Boston Pedigree. The book was originally purchased from Metro and only has the pedigree designation on the Metro label ... no certification. Will this be sufficient?

• Administrator

Any and all information that you can provide to give the provenance of the pedigree for your book would be helpful. If we have further questions, we will contact you when we are grading the book.