• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What the world needs now, is war comics

36 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

A mixed bag of stuff here this morning, but good deals all around!

Papal is preferred, but I will take a Money Order. Shipping is $5 for the first three books, + $1 for each additional (excluding CGC books, which I have indicated in the descriptions.) Have fun, and enjoy.

First up Star Spangled War Stories #138 – First Enemy Ace in this title. Nice clean, flat book, but a few dents along top edge. A totally respectable 7.5 $17.00 SOLD!

ssws138.jpg

Hi everyone,

A mixed bag of stuff here this morning, but good deals all around!

Papal is preferred, but I will take a Money Order. Shipping is $5 for the first three books, + $1 for each additional (excluding CGC books, which I have indicated in the descriptions.) Have fun, and enjoy.

First up Star Spangled War Stories #138 – First Enemy Ace in this title. Nice clean, flat book, but a few dents along top edge. A totally respectable 7.5 $17.00

ssws138.jpg

:takeit:

Our Fighting Forces #152 – One of the GREATEST DC war comics ever. If you’ve never read this book, you have to… has more action packed between the covers than any other war book I know. Distibutor ink spray, front and back top cover. 9.2 $6.00 SOLD!

off152.jpg

And finally.... Our Army at War #215 CGC 8.5 White page Great-looking copy of this book… sorry there’s no scan, but I can’t scan it because it won’t fit!!! Great centering, and aside from a very light bend at the top of the spine, I can’t see why it didn’t grade higher! Tough, black cover 15 cent DC war!!!! And a classic Heath art job to boot. $30 + $10 shipping. SOLD!

And finally.... Our Army at War #215 CGC 8.5 White page Great-looking copy of this book… sorry there’s no scan, but I can’t scan it because it won’t fit!!! Great centering, and aside from a very light bend at the top of the spine, I can’t see why it didn’t grade higher! Tough, black cover 15 cent DC war!!!! And a classic Heath art job to boot. $30 + $10 shipping.
:takeit: