• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,575 posts in this topic

Another one that's super tough is All-Picture All-True Love Story #2, Nov., 1952 (a St. John giant rebound composite of earlier books). I saw one on eBay in 2003, and I won the D copy on Heritage in 2007, and those two copies are the only ones I know of. The scan of this book at the GCD is the D copy.

Does anyone else have this book, or know of other copies?

GCD All-Picture All-True Love Story 2

I think Joanna has a copy. I just want a copy.

Another one that's super tough is All-Picture All-True Love Story #2, Nov., 1952 (a St. John giant rebound composite of earlier books). I saw one on eBay in 2003, and I won the D copy on Heritage in 2007, and those two copies are the only ones I know of. The scan of this book at the GCD is the D copy.

Joanna has a copy of #1, but no #2. However, with her talent for turning up scarce Bakers, it shouldn't be long before she finds one! I'm surprised she hasn't found it already...

Joanna has a copy of #1, but no #2. However, with her talent for turning up scarce Bakers, it shouldn't be long before she finds one! I'm surprised she hasn't found it already...

#2-The only non-Baker line drawing St.John romance cover.

I saw a copy at metro the other day, I think it was a cgc 5.5 copy.

Of the Diary Secrets? It must have gone awfully fast. I don't see it listed anymore. How much was it listed for?

#2-The only non-Baker line drawing St.John romance cover.

I would love a 2. This is correct I only have a 1.

Metro is the first place I look if I'm seeking a rare book....they list a lot of books on their site that don't last 24 hours. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. Their want list service is FULLY functional.

Edited by jimjum12

I was also thinking the Diary Secrets Baker cover NN is the most difficult. I've seen and heard of quite a few copies of the Diary Secrets 12. I've only ever seen the D copy on Heritage of this one.

Ditto that! The book wasn't even discovered until a few years ago...

Another toughy is Romance and Confession Stories #1, squarebound one-shot. As usual the D copy is the best I've seen.

Edited by comixnoir

New Baker additions :) I'm one away from completing the Diary Secret run.

The Crime Reporter is a double cover.

DiarySecrets.jpg

crimereporter.jpg

Can I come over to your house and... um... read your collection?

DiarySecrets.jpg

Both great books but this wonderful green dress cover has now been filed into my visual want list file.

(thumbs u

DiarySecrets.jpg

crimereporter.jpg

Can I come over to your house and... um... read your collection?

Baker's have the worst art wouldn't even be worth your while (remember this comment until I finish completing my collection...less competition :) )