• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Price Variant WOW

21 posts in this topic

I am slowly putting together a run of the .30 and .35 price variants. I am close to being 1/2 complete with each. I stumbled accross this on ebay yesterday and clicked watch this item. I knew it was out of my price range but I wanted to see how quickly it sold. 10 hours is all it took for someone to BIN

.35 cent WOW

35¢ westerns are insanely hard to find. If you want a set you pay whatever the asking price is... period.

Oh no doubt about that. Just the highest I have seen a .35 sell for. There may have been higher prices, I am just new to the variant game.

Well you also got a 30¢ western in there too. That's going to bring $150 to the table.

even missing 2 coupons that were cut from the inside?

C

Well you also got a 30¢ western in there too. That's going to bring $150 to the table.

I think 150.00 is a little high with the 2 coupons cut out

Yeah, $150 is high. I didn't see the part about the 2 coupons. But I bet it would still bring $40-$50.

Yeah, $150 is high. I didn't see the part about the 2 coupons. But I bet it would still bring $40-$50.

nope

the seller just bought it on Ebay for $37

I can't wait for these deep pocketed collectors to finish their Marvel variants and get started on those sweet Whitman DCs I'm hoarding.

I dont have deep pockets, but I do have a set of DC Whitmans

PM me if you want my dupes Bill.

Definitely. Ringo Kid 28 is one of the really hard ones to find.

was..........

zillf4 just sold 3 ea 9.0 plus copies, so this makes the 4th in just a couple of months

several Kid Colts remain the toughest to aquire

nope

Ok, I was off by $3... sue me.

No more variants for you......................... :sumo:

nope

Ok, I was off by $3... sue me.

No more variants for you......................... :sumo:

seems like that is the case anyway

I hate variants!