• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action #1 - AND - Amazing Fantasy #15 ?????

14 posts in this topic

There only those 2 books up in his attic I cant beleive he doesnt have more than those 2 books.Give me a break and can I pick those up in person when I am the winning bidder as Ill fly right out to get them as I dont want them to get lost or damaged in the mail system.I will also be scheduled to fly them from there to Sarasota FL. and get them graded that day!Oh I forgot to ask will you accept a personal check for these also?

Davidking623

I find these pretty hard to believe. They have been in the attic all this time...and he has just recently learned that they are "sought after" ??

AF #15

AND especially this one

Action #1

893naughty-thumb.gif

I wonder where he received his Action 1 from I wonder if it was this auction?

Fake Action 1

Davidking623

I find these pretty hard to believe. They have been in the attic all this time...and he has just recently learned that they are "sought after" ??

AF #15

AND especially this one

Action #1

893naughty-thumb.gif

I wonder where he received his Action 1 from I wonder if it was this auction?

Fake Action 1

Davidking623

There that old saying that,Ringling Bros. Barnum & Bailey would say in this situation...."there's a sucker born every minute"!! Dr_Evil.gif

yeah, that kind of thing can happen, why in my attic just last week i found the bible autographed by Jesus and 3 deciles as well as a 1st edition Catcher in the Rye Paperback signed by salinger....

Yeah,..I just looked in mine too!!,.....I found a Detective #27,.......l.remnant of what I believe to be Noah's Ark,......a bale of weed and Jimmy Hoffa!!

J.D.

yeah, that kind of thing can happen, why in my attic just last week i found the bible autographed by Jesus and 3 deciles as well as a 1st edition Catcher in the Rye Paperback signed by salinger....

Yeah,..I just looked in mine too!!,.....I found a Detective #27,.......l.remnant of what I believe to be Noah's Ark,......a bale of weed and Jimmy Hoffa!!

J.D.

How much for the weed? thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifdevil.gif

wait a minute then! who is the joker in my attic who keeps telling me he is Jimmy the H? hmm......

Maybe it's that artist minx who drew the Silver Surfer #1. Get him to sign his book, assuming of ourse you bought a copy. foreheadslap.gif