• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMPILATION: What's your job?

496 posts in this topic

[font:Arial Black] Pontoon[/font]

Technical director of a film archive, artist, musician.

Spoon Pontoon lol

How'd he get his user name past the spoon-filter in the first place? (shrug) Or better question: how do I get his user name past the spoon-filter in my jobs list?

DlCKPONTOON

DlCK_PONTOON

Ecologist. I run an environmental consulting firm and spend most of the day trying to get archaeologists to think like normal people.

great job! Just finished an overlayment on the susitna river bridge. worked 204 hours in 17 days straight at one point. Lost 8.5 pounds in that stretch and made enough cash to buy some nice books if i want to! Looking to be building a school in the fall(hopefully) - May start building railroad track again soon as there is a proposal to build miles of new track here in alaska.

[font:Arial Black]Theagenes[/font]

Archaeologist for the state.

I'm now an archaeologist with the Dept. of Interior (NPS). Better benefits. (thumbs u

I want his job even more now.

You can have it if I can have BigHulkFan's job! :banana:

Oh, and me, I am a professor at the University of Manitoba. Go Bisons!!

:hi: What do you teach?

I am U of M Class of '90 (Bach. of Environmental Design).

:hi:

Great to hear from a U of M graduate!! Environmental design. Hum, so you would have been in the Faculty of Architecture?

I teach in Sociology (and a few courses in Family Social Sciences occasionally). However, I did not start teaching here until 2004.

Nice to see the comic collecting community is so wide and diverse (and that Winnipeg is more than adequately represented)!!

:)

[font:Arial Black]Theagenes[/font]

Archaeologist for the state.

I'm now an archaeologist with the Dept. of Interior (NPS). Better benefits. (thumbs u

I want his job even more now.

You can have it if I can have BigHulkFan's job! :banana:

(tsk)

High school English teacher.

I get to teach intensive reading intervention classes for our lowest, non-special ed. kids. These are the kids who if they don't improve fast, have little chance of graduating.

It's a wild ride, but by the end of the year, these kids are amazing. I hand out comic books like candy to these guys and they love getting them. Hopefully, they will graduate, be hooked on comics, get rich and overpay for my collection one of these days.

I own a mural and graphics company called Larger Than Life which specializes in logos and graphics on mixed marial arts and boxing mats. My big account is the UFC. We do the mat graphics for all their fights worldwide.

Ken

I am a General Manager for Hooters!! Pays not great, but the perks... :banana:

Would you describe the perks as perky?

I would say so :cloud9:

IMG_1398.jpg[/img]

Is this the one by Eisenhower Park?

:luhv:

No, we're further out on the Island...Exit 58 off the LIE in Islandia