• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

just got back from a midnight show WANTED! Holy jumpin shiteballs!

81 posts in this topic

What a GREAT effin' movie.

MAN oh man.

Forget about and leave all pre-conceived notions at the door, including the comic book. This is just one great ride from start to finish.

Hands down, best action film I've seen in ages.

Run, don't walk to this film.

If you can forget that it's LOOSELY based on Millar's book...forget it's even called WANTED.

Let's just call this movie "AWESOME EFFIN GUN PLAY WITH ZOD, TOMB RAIDER AND THE LAST KING OF SCOTLAND."

Just go.

What a GREAT effin' movie.

MAN oh man.

Forget about and leave all pre-conceived notions at the door, including the comic book. This is just one great ride from start to finish.

Hands down, best action film I've seen in ages.

Run, don't walk to this film.

If you can forget that it's LOOSELY based on Millar's book...forget it's even called WANTED.

Let's just call this movie "AWESOME EFFIN GUN PLAY WITH ZOD, TOMB RAIDER AND THE LAST KING OF SCOTLAND."

Just go.

Allright!!!

I will make sure to see this...

CAL hm

Commercials look pretty bad.

To say the least. Watching Morgan Freeman deliver the "we are an ancient league of assassins" line with a straight face made me want to laugh and cry at the same time. :sick:

Not to mention the fact that Angelina Jolie is one of the worst "actresses" I have ever seen. I don't know how people stand her (at least without the mute button on).

Glad you liked the film Rich...but I have one question. How on earth were you able to get out of the house with a new baby at home???? Mine are 3 1/2 and 1 respectively and I am lucky whenever I get to go to the bathroom in private! Forget about getting out of the house and actually doing something besides going to Costco. What is your secret?

hm

Glad you liked the film Rich...but I have one question. How on earth were you able to get out of the house with a new baby at home???? Mine are 3 1/2 and 1 respectively and I am lucky whenever I get to go to the bathroom in private! Forget about getting out of the house and actually doing something besides going to Costco. What is your secret?

hm

lol

My Sophie is 5 months now, so I know what you mean! In that time I've snuck out to the pictures once, and had an evening of drinking with old friends once. Think I might be due another pass!

hm

lol

My Sophie is 5 months now, so I know what you mean! In that time I've snuck out to the pictures once, and had an evening of drinking with old friends once. Think I might be due another pass!

Another trick is you and the missus split up amicably. I've got my 2 year old son 3-4 days a week that I spend with him and the other days I can go do what I want and what I need to.

My ex and I live within a one mile radius with our daycare and we are still friends, so out of what could be a bad situation thing work VERY well.

Plus, I cant wait to see this, even though I can't stand Angelina Jolie either.

Commercials look pretty bad.

Rich,

To put your review in context,how'd you like The Matrix 3?

Sucked monkey nuts!

Actually, 2 & 3 Matrix's were polished turds.

Nice. Too put into more context, how does it compare with "Jumper"?

:popcorn:

hm

Put a little bit of sambuca on the nipple of their bottle.Puts the lil dears out like a light.

hm

Put a little bit of sambuca on the nipple of their bottle.Puts the lil dears out like a light.

hm --- (thumbs u

hm

Baby not home yet! Everyone coming home today.

So last night was my very last night to do something alone...for a loooong time.

And it was a tough choice.

Do I...make cocktails...? Blast my surround sound movie theatre...?

ALL the ABOVE?

And then I saw that there was a midnight show and I wanted to see the movie...not knowing when I would get out again...last second...screw it. I'm going!

THEN I got home at 2:30 AM...and stayed up till 4 AM blasting Mad Max Thunderdome!

Oi. tired. But worth it! Last night of singlehood :thumbsup:

Anyone married knows what it's like...you get the house to yourself for even a DAY...it's like a mini-vacation!

All right...I know everyone will snatch my collective fanboy nuts for saying this...but I actually kinda (KINDA) liked JUMPER.

And to be honest...if anyone has seen the director of WANTED other films...albeit Russian, but great look and feel...NIGHTWATCH and DAYWATCH...it's worth it just for the look. And that scotish dude who plays Wes is REALLY good.

Actually, 2 & 3 Matrix's were polished turds.

:applause::applause::applause:

And the polish that was visable

seemed to have been applied by a blind man.... :sumo:

After watching #2, I decided I wasn't a big enough masochist to watch #3.

All right...I know everyone will snatch my collective fanboy nuts for saying this...but I actually kinda (KINDA) liked JUMPER.

And to be honest...if anyone has seen the director of WANTED other films...albeit Russian, but great look and feel...NIGHTWATCH and DAYWATCH...it's worth it just for the look. And that scotish dude who plays Wes is REALLY good.

Nothing wrong with liking "Jumper"...I enjoyed that movie and thought it was a lot of fun.

I didn't realize "Wanted" was the same director as "Night Watch" and "Day Watch"...I have been really looking forward to seeing those. For anyone interested, they can get the double DVD for $20 w/ free shipping at:

http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=21721960

Just use the promo code "SUPERSALE" when paying. This works until 6/29/2008 (and for any other DVDs).