• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

POST YOUR CHICAGO CON BOOKS HERE

160 posts in this topic

i can't scan 'til tonite, but there are a couple i can rip off from prior posts. this one closes a run! thanks 143.

vccjune096.jpg

Nice work Billy!!

Judging by the changes to your sig line, you picked up some really rare books... really looking forward to seeing these books posted here!!

For those that don't frequent Comics General, allow me to wax poetic for a moment. The great thing about the boards, aside from the books, are the people. I sold some books to Metro and was eyeing a couple of Wonderworld Comics they had. I ran over to the Bedrock booth and summoned the services of Rick (Detective27kid) & George (1koko) to help me decide which book(s) to go with. We settled on the Wonderworld 5 Nova Scotia. Their help was invaluable in making my decision. I thank you both again for your assistance and expertise and making the con so special for me (worship)

WonderworldComics5.jpg

For those that don't frequent Comics General, allow me to wax poetic for a moment. The great thing about the boards, aside from the books, are the people. I sold some books to Metro and was eyeing a couple of Wonderworld Comics they had. I ran over to the Bedrock booth and summoned the services of Rick (Detective27kid) & George (1koko) to help me decide which book(s) to go with. We settled on the Wonderworld 5 Nova Scotia. Their help was invaluable in making my decision. I thank you both again for your assistance and expertise and making the con so special for me (worship)

WonderworldComics5.jpg

WOW great choice!!!! i love the pink background you chose as well. Very chiche!!

:applause: