• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Set your dvrs/tivos ! - Psychology of the Dark Knight

14 posts in this topic

Anybody been checking out the "Gotham Tonight" series as part of the viral marketing strategy? I stumbled upon it this weekend in the On Demand portion of my cable under "Dark Knight" and they are free, there are 7-8 minute "news" segments set in Gotham. 1st one I saw had Anthony Michael Hall as the news anchor and covered the election of Harvey Dent among other things. Looks like the selection includes Alternate Dark Knight trailer and other stuff I'm going to check out this week.

I have no clue (I'll Google it!), I just saw it referred to as part of the "viral marketing" somewhere.

It might have been an idea that was subsequently canned, then used for a viral marketing campaign. But I am sure I read that it was a proposed series.

On the 16th of July, the History Channel is doing a special on the psyche of the Batman.

Starts at 9pm EST and will probably be run a few times. -

A great warmup to the movie ! -

In HD too, no less! :golfclap:

Isn't Gotham Tonight an upcoming TV show starring Anthony Michael Hall, and those are just trailers for it?

Methinks only a nerd would've known that... where's that meter of yours?