• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF 15 8.5 value?

93 posts in this topic

a 8.0 sold for $XYZ.

Your giving it away. :P

Holy Moly though.

Guide for 9.2 is 50K.

They better update that.

I have a CGC 8.5 AF#15? What is that book worth these days. I may be selling it? Not sure

TT

You didn't mention whether the book was restored or unrestored. That has an enormous impact on the value of your book.

I have a CGC 8.5 AF#15? What is that book worth these days. I may be selling it? Not sure

TT

You didn't mention whether the book was restored or unrestored. That has an enormous impact on the value of your book.

unrestored

TT

unrestored

Since CGC has only been around less than a decade, did you have any idea of what it was worth when you got it slabbed? Or did you buy it slabbed? It's a difficult pill to swallow if you have a book like this and don't have an idea of its worth. :shrug:

TT

unrestored

Since CGC has only been around less than a decade, did you have any idea of what it was worth when you got it slabbed? Or did you buy it slabbed? It's a difficult pill to swallow if you have a book like this and don't have an idea of its worth. :shrug:

On the CGC Label does it say 8/62 under the book title? :insane:

TT

unrestored

On the CGC Label does it say 8/62 under the book title? :insane:

Actually I could understand Tonytigers confusion....prices on AF 15 have been NUTZ lately. If it were mine, I would hold it for a few more years.If I needed to sell...it would definitely go to an auction house with a reserve of 100K.....ESPECIALLY IF OFF WHITE or better.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

This could have been handed down to him or he could have knock off some neighbor's comic collection. He could be checking it out for a friend. There is no telling how he came to own a comic of this nature without knowing the value.

Anyhow, I'll give ya 2000.00 right now for it...that is cash money :insane:

Prices have been crazy on this book. Saw a VF- sell on Comicconnect for over $40k. My 8.5 should be worth a lot more. But how much?

I may put it into the next Comicconnect auction. But at what reserve? They are trying to get me to put it in at no reserve?

Tony

Prices have been crazy on this book. Saw a VF- sell on Comicconnect for over $40k. My 8.5 should be worth a lot more. But how much?

I may put it into the next Comicconnect auction. But at what reserve? They are trying to get me to put it in at no reserve?

Tony

Tony,

You wont need a reserve on that book if you want to put it up for auction. If the book isnt C/OW I think you can expect a minimum price of 80K. The grade point when this book starts to get "scarce" is 8.0 so you can expect an 8.5 to go for a really nice price.