• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
14 14

5,098 posts in this topic

Man, there's some fantastic stuff here! :applause:(worship)

I just recently got back into sketching and finished this a few days ago...I'm feeling in an 'Avengers' mood, and will probably sketch Iron Man or Thor next.

captainamericaoc7.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Art

Special thanks to Larry-- Karma23 for showing me how to put up a picture. After six hundred or so postings I can now illustrate them.

This is a picture of "Kalabogie Jake" the only character that I have that has seen publication more than once. It was done for a display by Canadian artists of the slightly Canadian character Superman. I was too intimidated to really draw Superman. That's his trademark curl though, in the background.

If you google "Joe Shuster Awards" then click on the link you will find Superman drawings by Dave Sim, Dave Ross, Todd McFarlane, Tom Grummett, and many other Canadian illustrators whose names you are less likely to recognize.

SupermanbyKasman-1.jpg

I was into art when I was a single man.Since I got married,kids and work,take all the time. Here's one of the last pieces I did,from 1995. Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam.All pencil with airbrushed background...

998ZZZACARVED.jpg

I was into art when I was a single man.Since I got married,kids and work,take all the time. Here's one of the last pieces I did,from 1995. Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam.All pencil with airbrushed background...

998ZZZACARVED.jpg

WOW.

That's effin killer, man.

Quit your job, leave your family, go do some more art! ;)

998ZZZACARVED.jpg

WOW.

That's effin killer, man.

Quit your job, leave your family, go do some more art! ;)

I agree 100%

Rollins would have been a better subject though :baiting:

998ZZZACARVED.jpg

Wow! Incredible pencil work!!! (worship)

I did this commission for "Dr. Painfree" on CAF

ZATANA

62237-zatannasm.jpg

(worship):cloud9:(worship)

Reminds me a lot of that psychadelic wolverine (origins 5) cover relatively recently.

One of the few moderns I purchased, because I liked the cover so much.

And then I see yours. WOW.

(worship)

998ZZZACARVED.jpg

Thats insane. I thought I was looking at a photograph. Kudos man, you should be making a living at that.

Thanks you guys! I do appreciate it! I had 2 pieces published in sports magazines back in the day,but I was burning the candle at both ends and got burned out and had to stick with what was paying the bills! Hopefully one day,life will slow back down for me and the fire inside will get going again. Here's another one..

998ZZZACARJORDAN.jpg