• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some GPA help please.....

30 posts in this topic

Steve some serious books there.

#171 no 9.4 sales recorded. Last 9.2 in 02/08 for $1200, $950 all time average.

#232 12 months $560, last 3 months $540, last sale $595 06/08.

R.

...just saw it too Jazzman (but I'm always polite). :cool::kidaround:

Steve, please consider a subscription and supporting the product. With the type of books you've collected and sold in the past, you'll see that it will pay for itself in no time. :foryou: It's a "win-win".

For All...

The "real tell" for anyone that is not a subscriber is if they find they need GPA information regularly . If you honestly don't... then no biggie. I talked with George recently and he understands the plight of the "infrequent user" and his/her occasional need for data. He does not begrudge those collectors an "ask for" once in a while.

On that note, for the above type of hobbyist and those that may need data a little more frequently... a new GPA product is in the works. For those that "really" would not benefit from a yearly subscription (based on the amount of activity they conduct) an individual will be able to pay for a single day's access for less than the price of a new comic... sound fair?

:headbang:

Steve, please consider a subscription and supporting the product. With the type of books you've collected and sold in the past, you'll see that it will pay for itself in no time. :foryou: It's a "win-win".

For All...

The "real tell" for anyone that is not a subscriber is if they find they need GPA information regularly . If you honestly don't... then no biggie. I talked with George recently and he understands the plight of the "infrequent user" and his/her occasional need for data. He does not begrudge those collectors an "ask for" once in a while.

On that note, for the above type of hobbyist and those that may need data a little more frequently... a new GPA product is in the works. For those that "really" would not benefit from a yearly subscription (based on the amount of activity they conduct) an individual will be able to pay for a single day's access for less than the price of a new comic... sound fair?

Sounds fair to me and would probably be something that I would use.

For All...

Sounds fair to me and would probably be something that I would use.

Count me in. :)

:golfclap:

That's a great idea! I would definitely make use of that feature.

I just went to the GPA homepage to see if there was any more info on when they're rolling out that service, but I didn't see anything. Do you have any idea when this will be implemented?

Sometime after GPA 2.0 is out and running smoothly I believe.

There's a lot of cool things coming to make the product even better... while not costing more.

I could keep rambling, but I have to be careful not to reveal too much as some of it is still conceptual... but it will rock! (even more)

For All...

Bruce,

Maybe you could give us contact info and prices.If I remember its not expensive.Many people would sign up im sure. (thumbs u

Dennis

Incredible...nobody berated you and made a big stink about asking for GPA help.

I guess some people are on holiday this week.

Jeeze - just freaking subscribe. Or paypal the first answer a buck or so to help finance THEIR paying to give you the free info. Damned leach!

(Hey Jazzman - was that good?)