• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some GPA help please.....

30 posts in this topic

:olol:hi:
Hell, even I pay for it now.

Greggy - You ALWAYS payed for it! :blush:

PS - good for you!

I was comped for a few years. (shrug)

PS - good for you!

He speaks! (err - I think it is "comp'd").

But you DO realize every time you speak it is like a pre-hero Marvel with LOOK! IT IS GARANK! or LOOK! HID HOD HOOM COMES!

And this from a DC kind of guy. tsk tsk

PS - good for you!

But you DO realize every time you speak it is like a pre-hero Marvel with LOOK! IT IS GARANK! or LOOK! HID HOD HOOM COMES!

Looks like I'm being comp'd again so :whistle:

Incredible...nobody berated you and made a big stink about asking for GPA help.

I guess some people are on holiday this week.

Jeeze - just freaking subscribe. Or paypal the first answer a buck or so to help finance THEIR paying to give you the free info. Damned leach!

(Hey Jazzman - was that good?)

Now that's more like it. What were you doing slacking around when this thread was waiting for a smack down from you?

PS - good for you!

:baiting: How 'bout contributing again to the newsletter? That's sorta' the idea of being a GPAdvisor (shrug) . Unless you contribute in other ways... like by being a "Pain in the Arse" reminding people its a paid service promoting the service to new folks. lol

Share that awesome reserve of information with the rest of the subscribers. I'm sure they'll love any topic/article you choose to spotlight.

I'd like to see one covering all aspects of the CGC DC Bronze market.

or... a tribute to your "100 pager" registry set.

:juggle:

get to work freeloader :sumo::kidaround:

PS - good for you!

:baiting: How 'bout contributing again to the newsletter? That's sorta' the idea of being a GPAdvisor (shrug) . Unless you contribute in other ways... like by being a "Pain in the Arse" reminding people its a paid service promoting the service to new folks. lol

Share that awesome reserve of information with the rest of the subscribers. I'm sure they'll love any topic/article you choose to spotlight.

I'd like to see one covering all aspects of the CGC DC Bronze market.

or... a tribute to your "100 pager" registry set.

:juggle:

get to work freeloader :sumo::kidaround:

:whatev:

Just have to add that I took some time before actually signing up for a subscription - as Bruce indicated it definitely pays for itself in no time. Awesome service! (thumbs u

:hi:

Thanks for the testimonial Scottish.

Glad you joined and that its value was validated quickly for you.

Looking back at some of your more key transactions before you used the service (should you have many), do you feel you did OK... or may have made better deals for yourself if you had data earlier?

Having relied on data in general from the beginning of the CGC era (I was a data fiend before GPA arrived) and then the GPA service for so long now, I'm not sure I'd feel very comfortable making many buying/selling decisions without it. How did you do it before... a multiples of guide forumula? ebay searches for recent ended auctions? your gut?

Just curious.