• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can you find these books 2.0

32 posts in this topic

I'm looking for these books, can you guys help?

1. Giant Comics Editions 12 ....(almost any grade)

(Come on folks where is this book in ANY grade??? $25 finders fee if deal is made)

2. DC 100 Page Superspec 4 ....9.2 or better

(Yes I know some board members own this book but what does it take to give it up?)

3. House of Secrets 81 9.2 or better

(I never seem to be around when one sells, where's yours?)

4. Detective 395 9.4

(Sell it to me, if it looks good, I'll pay $375, I'm CRAZY for this book!!)

5. Bats 237 9.6

(Do you have it, if so let me know, lets talk!!)

6. Tomahawk 116 9.4

(Slab a 9.4 get $190 bucks)

7. Challengers of the Unknown 74 9.6

(Come on where are ya??)

Thanks for looking.

Rip...

On the 72 yes. But it does look like a nice 8.5. Don't you have a HOM 256? insane.gif
Yep...but I buy extras to upgrade! Next time, I'll bid higher! tongue.gif

4. Detective 395 9.4

(Sell it to me, if it looks good, I'll pay $375, I'm CRAZY for this book!!)

CaptainsofIndusty got offers of over $500 for his copy the same day he won his! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gifThe current owner of that exact copy told me "I think that 380 is a good offer." Did he really pay $500??
How do you know that it's the same copy? There's 2 on the census right now. Doesn't seem logical for Andrew to give it up for less than the offered amount. Of course, i don't know if he sold/traded or have this book still. angel.gif

Because, first of all I was one of the top bidders from the e-bay auction. And it went for $360 on E-bay. Also I contacted the mentioned players involved to find THAT copy!! The current owner is a real stand up guy to deal with.

Why are you trying to make trouble? flowerred.gif