• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I fell off the wagon....

46 posts in this topic

"Honey, you know all that fine art we talked about for the living room and master bedroom? I've got a better idea..."

I just cannot quit collecting, period. I have the cashier's check in hand for the 5% down on the house; I will need to keep collecting or I will go insane...!

"Honey, you know all that fine art we talked about for the living room and master bedroom? I've got a better idea..."

I just cannot quit collecting, period. I have the cashier's check in hand for the 5% down on the house; I will need to keep collecting or I will go insane...!

Ya know...maybe you should send that cashier's check to me.

I wouldn't go buying Golden Age books with it.

Bronze and Silver, maybe.... tongue.gif

I know how you feel. I have to collect something. Stamps, then comics, then Trek memorabilia, now back to comics...

I probably should have stuck to collecting dollars...

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

Ok, so I bought my first Edgar Church comic.

Laugh Comics #33, 1948. It's a VF-, but other than very minor wear on the spine it looks NM. To top it all off, I have the flu and cannot "smell" the book (I've long since heard that books from the Mile High pedigree have a certain smell to them). Scans to follow. Couldn't beat it for $95...

Ok, so I bought my first Edgar Church comic.

Laugh Comics #33, 1948. It's a VF-, but other than very minor wear on the spine it looks NM. To top it all off, I have the flu and cannot "smell" the book (I've long since heard that books from the Mile High pedigree have a certain smell to them). Scans to follow. Couldn't beat it for $95...

Well I gotta say that sounds pretty good! grin.gifthumbsup2.gif

I have the flu and cannot "smell" the book (I've long since heard that books from the Mile High pedigree have a certain smell to them).

Just put it in your new refrigerator until you're feeling better then...sniff away... thumbsup2.gif