• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mile High Fiction House for sale Pre CGC

7 posts in this topic

I have the following for sale, offers are being accepted, PM me...

Need a scan, just ask.

Rangers 3 F+ coded.

Rangers 25 VF

Rangers 26 VF

Rangers 29 VF

Jungle 66 VF

Jungle 88 VF-

Jumbo 111 VF

Wings 68 VF- Coded

These books have been off the market for almost 20 years. I plan to send whatever does not sell to CGC for grading.

cool.gif

309115-1538.jpg.a924e79eda9b19a6c3769b9bd516948d.jpg

It's a well known fact most of the Fiction House Mile Highs got damaged in the early 80's and most have Tan pages. Good luck unloading that [!@#%^&^]! 27_laughing.gif

Timely

I guess that means your not interested?

Are you sure these are Mile Highs? The one in the scan sure does not look like one to me. Also the Rangers #25 you grade as VF, but it is a NM+ on the original Mile High list.

Further, the Jumbo Comics #111 you grade VF, yet again it is listed on the MH list as a NM+.

And in conclusion the Wings #68 you grade a VF- is on the MH list as a NM. I hope CGC gives you a break and puts the MH pedigree on your labels, cause I see 4 mistakes already! 893frustrated.gif

Timely

Are you sure these are Mile Highs? The one in the scan sure does not look like one to me. Also the Rangers #25 you grade as VF, but it is a NM+ on the original Mile High list.

Further, the Jumbo Comics #111 you grade VF, yet again it is listed on the MH list as a NM+.

And in conclusion the Wings #68 you grade a VF- is on the MH list as a NM. I hope CGC gives you a break and puts the MH pedigree on your labels, cause I see 4 mistakes already! 893frustrated.gif

Timely

Yes, I am certain these are Mile Highs.I bought quite a few books from the same person over the last year. They included: Wings 9, Wings 23, Wings 41, plus Rangers 61-66 and the books I listed here today. The Wings 9 is incomplete, missing 2 centerfolds. I returned it. It's coded and there is not doubt it's a Church copy.

I have had hundreds of Mile Highs over the years, both coded and un coded.

The books I have here were NM and NM+ 25 years ago. Not everyone stored the books properly. Lots of guys actually read them. Now they have wear from poor storage conditions and the fact that not everyone cared they were "Mile Highs".

A few years ago I found 30+ Mile High Sensations that were not in the Gerber book.That was a lot of fun. I found the Church copy of Wonder Woman # 2.

Two years ago I found 40+ Mile High Super Magicians and Blackstones. That was over 70% of the run. That guy read them. Not all of them, but quite a few of them were torn, creased and water damaged. I slabbed all of them even the un coded ones. CGC took my word they were Mile Highs because I could trace them back in origin.I don't like to claim a book is a Mile High if I am uncertain. I hate being wrong.

I am not trying to cheat anyone here. If you have a problem with them, it's OK. I understand.

I attached the Jumbo 111 to this post.

309590-1548.jpg.c6be5c21a60ef5dd1c8e0a47952bccc3.jpg