• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Think I Found The "Pot"-of Gold On Ebay

7 posts in this topic

WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?! Can't we just go on the good word of another person these days?? Oh sure, there's no feedback to go on, but that just means that they haven't had any bad transactions either! So it's a private auction...SO WHAT?? I know that if I was going to buy an imaginary stack of books, I would want my privacy! Who knows what kind of psychotic freaks are out there, trying to find out where I live so they can steal my invisible CGC 8.0 Amazing Spider-Man 1? I'm telling you...I am going to win this auction...and right when they arrive in the mail, they are going straight into my imaginary safety deposit box. insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?! Can't we just go on the good word of another person these days?? Oh sure, there's no feedback to go on, but that just means that they haven't had any bad transactions either! So it's a private auction...SO WHAT?? I know that if I was going to buy an imaginary stack of books, I would want my privacy! Who knows what kind of psychotic freaks are out there, trying to find out where I live so they can steal my invisible CGC 8.0 Amazing Spider-Man 1? I'm telling you...I am going to win this auction...and right when they arrive in the mail, they are going straight into my imaginary safety deposit box. insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

You thought that would be imaginary try this on for size .....about $75,000US . I can image but this is way out there..... insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

Amazing Spiderman Comic Books