• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bigfiver's "help me clear out my comic room" extravaganza

85 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Trying to clean up some of the boxes in my comic room, selling out some doubles and etc. There'll be some war comics, horror comics, and whatever else I can find. Plan is to run this over the next few nights, so drop back and see if anything appeals...

I'll quote shipping after the sale is over - whatever Canada Post charges, no markup.

Have fun! Here's the first one....

Unknown Soldier #228 8.0 Nice book. A little wear on the upper edge of the back cover, and it appears the bottom staple has popped through. Hitler cover. $3.00

US228.jpg

Unknown Soldier #232 8.0 Great looking book, but there’s a very light 1.5” crease on the upper right corner of the back cover, and some very light creasing on the lower right corner on the front $3.00

US232.jpg

Unknown Soldier #244 8.0 Nice solid book, but there’s a small light stain on the back cover (by the exclamation mark after ‘Power’). Otherwise, a solid book. Great ‘Dateline:Frontline’ story to boot. $3.00

US244.jpg

USBACK.jpg

Weird War #64 8.0 Nice flat book, just a little overall wear. Features Frank Miller’s first art job. Nice! $8.00

WWT64.jpg

:takeit:

Rare/

Weird Western Tales #12 Third appearance of Jonah Hex. This issue would be a solid 8.0/8.5, except for the stain on the back cover (it doesn’t affect the interior) Still, looks great in a mylar! Still a steal at $5.00

wwt12.jpg

wwtb12b.jpg