• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Batman 171

14 posts in this topic

None of you guys see the difference in color in the pink area's? Man I thought you were all CGC grading candidates :grin:

To me I am pretty sure that there is a bunch of color touch going on but none of it bled through to the inside. (shrug)

Almost like a colored pencil....yeah I know you can't see or feel the book but I thought the lighter area's would raise some questions.

Steve

How much of a negative is it if the comic has been slightly restored? I only ask because I know nothing.... But reading through these forums has been very educational.

Say it is a 9.2 or better and you get it certified and it comes back with a restored sticker on it?

It looks great by the way

None of you guys see the difference in color in the pink area's? Man I thought you were all CGC grading candidates :grin:

To me I am pretty sure that there is a bunch of color touch going on but none of it bled through to the inside. (shrug)

Almost like a colored pencil....yeah I know you can't see or feel the book but I thought the lighter area's would raise some questions.

Steve

It would help if the scans were a bit bigger and sharper (no offense). :hi:

I'd take a look for a possible trim of the cover's top edge overhang, too. Not sure, but it looks awfully sharp and seems to angle in a bit even though the bottom edge angles in as well. If there's color touch up and down the spine, it seems a decent possibility.