• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mm 9 on ebay

61 posts in this topic

Ryan Ebay is good or Comiclink because you can just set you price and if your patient you will eventually get top dollar for it. Potential buyers will keep coming back to it, mulling it over before eventually caving in, much like you did when you beat me to your copy on Comiclink a few years back. I look at that book for months, maybe a 100 times, bought others books until finally I thought "what I am doing" and then you beat me to the punch by mere hours. tonofbricks.gif

Unless, of course, you set your price at $125,000 for a tec #38 ;)

In comparison to some of the other DC counterparts this book has been undervalued for way too long. Your 1.8 is pretty sharp looking and Rick's 5.0 (if he evers posts it :baiting: ) is fabulous.
unfortunately, I am on the "long" term payment plan, won't see the book in my hands till sometime Fall 2014 :cry:

Sell some krappy DC's? :baiting:

that's a good point gator; the postage and insurance would be covered

the next DC I am buying requires a plane ticket round trip, hotel, and call girls (thumbs u

the next DC I am buying requires a plane ticket round trip, hotel, and call girls (thumbs u

That sounds like a pretty demanding comic book. :eek:

That sounds like a pretty demanding comic book. :eek:

it is indeed (the call girls are for me, though) (thumbs u

are you serious?

hm

I must agree... Wow! 4k for copy without a back and work done??? I'm baffled, but my hats off to you for getting such an amazing price. :acclaim:

are you serious?

hm

I must agree... Wow! 4k for copy without a back and work done??? I'm baffled, but my hats off to you for getting such an amazing price. :acclaim:

The fact that it had work done is the surprising part... i would think resto work would have dropped the price significantly!