• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your CGC 9.9's and 10.0's

1,307 posts in this topic

That's impressive, Dre!

Was this from a particularly good submission, or do you normally get a number 9.9 and 10's every month?

This is from a two week period. I still have another couple of boxes with more 9.9s coming this week from the same batch.

This one stays with me. I don't collect the title but I have a thing for Emma Frost & Jean Grey (Phoenix) covers. When I saw this particular copy in the stacks I knew it would hit 9.9 or 10.0 so I subbed it.

:luhv:

YoungAllies6Mint.jpg

Thor617Mint.jpg

I love the look of this book, I just doubt mine would score so high. If this book increases your self-esteem too much i will gladly trade you...just for the sake of balancing the force....

:baiting:

Sorry, this is a regular customer's book.

hm ........no. ;)
Nice sigline Jeff. (thumbs u

Thanks! So good it had to be said twice. I have to adjust it. In the preview the pics fit on one line.

They're on one line on my monitor. (thumbs u

hm ........no. ;)
Nice sigline Jeff. (thumbs u

Thanks! So good it had to be said twice. I have to adjust it. In the preview the pics fit on one line.

They're on one line on my monitor. (thumbs u

Excellent. Another iPad fail. lol

Now to work on the 2nd line.