• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your CGC 9.9's and 10.0's

1,307 posts in this topic

Here is my one and only 9.9 that I received on my first submission a few months back.

DSC_0047.jpg

Never really got into the USM story, but man I love this cover. It's a beautiful and meaningful one indeed. :cloud9: Good score, man.

Here is my one and only 9.9 that I received on my first submission a few months back.

DSC_0047.jpg

Never really got into the USM story, but man I love this cover. It's a beautiful and meaningful one indeed. :cloud9: Good score, man.

I love it too. Maybe it was because I just lost my father and my attachment to this series for a 100 issues, but I feel the 'ol tearducts letting go whenever I look at it.

I'm never like this either, I didn't cry during Toy Story 3 even(Marley & Me, maybe, damn dog :cry: ).

DSC_0047.jpg

I love it too. Maybe it was because I just lost my father and my attachment to this series for a 100 issues, but I feel the 'ol tearducts letting go whenever I look at it.

I'm never like this either, I didn't cry during Toy Story 3 even(Marley & Me, maybe, damn dog :cry: ).

That damn Toy Story 3...