• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your CGC 9.9's and 10.0's

1,307 posts in this topic

Here's a couple of my CGC 9.9s. Don't have a scanner, so sorry about photo quality. I've been wanting to reholder the red, but then realised I get rolled for shipping twice when I submit to CGC so decided to wait for more books to reholder. However, I noticed the Prelude has a crack in the case so I guess that's two I need to have redone. If I get one more, I'll probably send em in.

Fanclub_9-9.jpg

Prelude_9-9.jpg

hay there all this is my first post here and would like to show you all my 9.9's CGC comicsbatman the return #1 Sketch Cover (1 of 200)i love this comic and i think its the best and highest graded comic i own there was only 200 of this comics and only 5 comics graded 9.9 inclueding this one there is no 10.gem comic graded > spider man #1 Silver Edition Issue Date 8/90 Year 1990 2012_01_19_16_41_53.jpg

I did a search for a post like this one and couldn't find anything, so I decided to start one! I'll begin the thread off with something I picked up on ebay the other night:

batman612cgc99.jpg

I probably overpaid for it, but it's one of my favorite Batman covers and it's the only one that's Signature Series.

-Chris

:cloud9:

I hate you so much right now

+1.......million

hay there all this is my first post here and would like to show you all my 9.9's CGC comics

batman the return #1 Sketch Cover (1 of 200)

i love this comic and i think its the best and highest graded comic i own

there was only 200 of this comics and only 5 comics graded 9.9 inclueding this one there is no 10.gem comic graded

a>

That Batman The Return was such an easy book to get a 9.9 on, the way it was bounded meant the spine was always near perfect looking. I bought one from my LCS, sent it in and it came back a 9.9, at the time mine was only the 2nd at that grade and now there is a 10 and 3 other 9.9s? Not surprising really.

is there a reason so many girl covers get a 9.9 or 10...is the 10 for the beauty of the girl or the grade of the comic. Would like to see the ratio of girl graders vs. boy graders and the grades they give to bikini girl comic covers.