• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What happened to Theo Holstein?
1 1

173 posts in this topic

If you have ever lived in Broward or Dade County (South Florida), you have forever been scarred by Don Bailey, of Don Bailey Carpet (now Flooring) advertisements.

That's what Theo's ad reminded me of at the time.

Don's son Don Jr. now runs the company (with his clothes on), and is also the color analyst for Miami Hurricanes Football (Go Canes!).

1500x500.jpg

3 hours ago, circumstances said:

If you have ever lived in Broward or Dade County (South Florida), you have forever been scarred by Don Bailey, of Don Bailey Carpet (now Flooring) advertisements.

That's what Theo's ad reminded me of at the time.

Don's son Don Jr. now runs the company (with his clothes on), and is also the color analyst for Miami Hurricanes Football (Go Canes!).

1500x500.jpg

The ad worked.  I'm floored!!!  

8 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

I really have no idea. I was just trying to establish who the chaps expert was around here. I guess it ain't me.

All chaps are assless  but they usually have pants covering the part with the chaps covering the rest of lower torso regions. This then helps prevent chafing while riding and assures a better grip with the saddle. Throw in a good heel on the back of ones boot and your basically locked and loaded for some broncho busting and long range riding and herding. And now back to the Holsteins...

IMG_3929.JPG

Edited by Cobbledclam
Pic

1 hour ago, Cobbledclam said:

Holstein Friesians are a breed of dairy cattle originating from the Dutch provinces of North Holland and Friesland, and Schleswig-Holstein in Northern Germany. They are known as the world's highest-production dairy animals.

IMG_3933.JPG

I'm beginning to think this topic has been thoroughly milked.  I'm still waiting for someone to take a position on Chapstick.  hm

:tink:

Edited by Cat-Man_America

8 hours ago, DanCooper said:

image.png.2d20bb971a02ed5229fab3dab346f520.png

I love this picture and the shirt he's wearing!  Without it, he just appears to be a mild-mannered man that wouldn't offend anyone.  With it, and it's printed message and that particular style of collar, he looks like the wrong guy to mess with.  You don't know what he's capable of!  :insane: