• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

35 Cent Variants, Some CGC books, and a couple Hardcovers...

16 posts in this topic

Well it looks like my Ducks may be giving me a nice birthday present (21-3 as I write this).

In the meantime, I have posted 18 of my 35c Variants, which several of you have already found. smile.gif

I have some CGC books launching at 7pm Pacific tonight.

8.5 Avengers 100

9.4 Marvel Spotlight 32

9.4 Marvel Premiere 2

9.4 Swamp Thing 9

9.4 Swamp Thing 10

9.4 Strange Sports Stories 1

All start at $1 with no reserve.

I also have four Hardcovers available. They all cover at $50. And I will sell them at $35 including shipping.

Spirit Archives 12 (the latest one)

Spirit Archives 11

Stranger in Paradise Vol 3 Book 5 (the latest one)

Silver Age Teen Titans 1

I'll be out of town for the weekend to do the Seattle show. If you're interested in a hardcover, just drop me a PM. Otherwise I welcome nonsense replies to keep my thread near the top. You know I would do the same for you. smile.gif

Here are the auctions...

Thanks for looking.

'House

Yo, send me another copy of that wantlist so I don't have to dig for it before the show...

Or is it just "any high grade crappy DC that no one collects"? tongue.giftongue.gifsumo.gif

yeah kamandis and rima the jungle girls will set him up right tongue.gif

Have them all....ooops...still need some Kamandis! frown.gif

Dunno...don't really keep a list. Only a few more but it's not a priority. Mostly the later numbers. frown.gif

NO LIST?!!??!?!?!?? What are you, the Anti-Collector?

Doesn't have a list, sheesh. I have lists of my lists! smile.gif

I can easily reference my books but I can complete that run at anything if I want. sumo.gif

Dunno...don't really keep a list. Only a few more but it's not a priority. Mostly the later numbers. frown.gif

I can easily reference my books but I can complete that run at anything if I want. sumo.gif

Easily reference them???

What do you do? Carry your entire collection with you to every show? Or do you have a personal man-servant waiting for your cellphone call to check your collection when you go to shows? confused.gif

And if so, what does that job pay? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Easily reference them???

What do you do? Carry your entire collection with you to every show? Or do you have a personal man-servant waiting for your cellphone call to check your collection when you go to shows? confused.gif

I have a list for the bronze period that I am concentrating on but some of the later bronze books don't make it on the list. I haven't worked off a list at a convention since SD 2001. I did have an upgrade list this year but usually I just wing it. Maybe that's why I have so many multiples! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

BTW...I thought that you were my [!@#%^&^]! tongue.gif

My money is on the Man-servant...and I'm sure that job can never pay enough to compensate for the "odd jobs" that greggy has you perform... 893whatthe.gif

My money is on the Man-servant...and I'm sure that job can never pay enough to compensate for the "odd jobs" that greggy has you perform... 893whatthe.gif

flowerred.gif